Omni Fort Worth Hotel Wrangles Iconic Western Brands to Create Cowboy-Inspired Hotel Suites
Part Of A $10M Renovation, The One-Of-A-Kind Suites Encourage Guests To Kick Up Their Boots And Experience The Culture And History of Fort Worth In Style
Fort Worth, TX (August 10, 2022) – Omni Fort Worth Hotel today announced the unveiling of 22 western-themed suites as part of a $10M property renovation and refresh. The rooms are now available for booking and can be found here.
“We take tremendous pride in the culture and history of Fort Worth and wanted that to be represented throughout the hotel, especially in the guestrooms,” said hotel General Manager Larry Auth. “We’re excited for our guests to experience the small touches that each of these themed suites offers and hope it makes them feel that much more integrated into the buzzing culture of Fort Worth and our special property.”
Each of the three themed suites – The Leddy, The Resistol, and The Wrangler – is inspired by, and in partnership with, a local brand that represents the true Western spirit of Fort Worth; guests will find small touches of each theme throughout the suites that tie each room together. Each of the new themed suites is adorned with a room number plaque, branded amenity notecards, and a sign that speaks to the history of its corresponding brand. The suite themes include:
- The Leddy Suite (6 suites) – Inspired by M.L. Leddys’ handmade boots and saddles, the 1,276 square-foot Leddy Suites feature a striking living and dining area with unique, handcrafted tooled leather pieces. Other themed touches include leather coasters, Leddy-branded boot jacks, Leddy boot-etched glassware and hand-tooled leather ice bucket, leather hand-tooled edging on the desk’s blotter, framed photography of the Leddy’s storefront in the Stockyards and a Longhorn flask & bottle of whiskey included in a specialty welcome amenity. The Leddy Suite can also be booked as a two-bedroom suite with a connecting queen/queen Deluxe Room.
- The Resistol Suite (12 suites): Drawing inspiration from handcrafted cowboy hat brand, Resistol, the 12 corner Resistol Suites feature 690 square feet of gorgeous living area, a king-sized bed, an upgraded bathroom, and a parlor area complete with a bar counter and additional seating. Décor in the Resistol suites include a felt Resistol cowboy hat on a hat stand, Resistol-branded hat brush, framed cowboy photography, etched “Star” glassware, and a custom amenity of bon bons handmade by the hotel’s executive chef and a bottle of bourbon, the unofficial drink of cowboys everywhere.
- The Wrangler Suite (4 suites): Inspired by Wrangler, the source for authentic western apparel, The Wrangler Suites are 894 square-foot rooms featuring king-sized beds, floor to ceiling window views, sliding doors that open from the bedroom onto the spacious outdoor balcony, and a walk-in shower. The Wrangler Suites include Wrangler-branded leather coasters and beautiful western photography, coffee tables adorned with Wrangler denim fabric, a W horseshoe on the wall for good luck, and an American Cowboys coffee table book. Guests in the Wrangler suite will also enjoy a welcome amenity that includes all the fixings for a Texas Ranch Water and a jar of raw mixed nuts and dried fruit to snack like a real cowboy. The suite may be booked with a connecting queen/queen Deluxe Room.
Displayed in each suite is a sign that tells the history of the different brands and encourages guests to visit the Cowboy Culture hotel store in the lobby to purchase select suite partner products.
In tandem with the launch of the new suites, Omni Fort Worth will offer two new packages encouraging guests to book a stay in one of the new and unique suites. Details about the packages include:
- Channel Your Inner Cowboy Package: Guests will receive a special themed gift based on the suite they choose: a Leddy boot fitting of handmade, custom-fit smooth ostrich boots in the Stockyards store, a Resistol hat fitting of a 20x Black Gold Hat, and a $100 gift card towards a new pair of Wrangler jeans from the Stockyards storefront. Guests booking this package will also enjoy one dinner for two at Bob’s Steak & Chop House and one breakfast for two at Cast Iron Restaurant. Additionally, guests will receive a special welcome amenity upon arrival based on their suite’s theme, such as a bottle of whiskey to be enjoyed in branded drinking glasses. The package starts at $3,875 per night. Guests must email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this special offer.
- Celebrate in Cowtown Package: The new and limited-time promotion includes 10% off luxurious accommodations, daily breakfast, complimentary late check-out, and a delicious pairing of champagne and Dr. Pepper Whoopie Pies – made with an Amarena cherry center and Tahitian vanilla cream cheese – delivered to the room upon arrival. Guests can book this special offer on Omni Fort Worth’s website from now until December 31, 2022 at https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/fort-worth/specials/celebrate-in-cowtown.
The new suites and promotions are part of a larger $10 million refresh by Omni Fort Worth, which included enhancements to the property’s lobby, meeting space, and guest rooms. Fresh new design elements by Omni’s corporate design team include sophisticated fabrics and finishes contrasted with rustic materials, allowing each space to celebrate local flavor and capture the true essence of Fort Worth.
To learn more about Omni Fort Worth Hotel and the new suites, visit the property’s website at https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/fort-worth or on Instagram @omnifortworth and Facebook @omnifortworth.
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, memorable guest experiences at over 50 distinct hotels and resorts in the country’s most popular leisure and business destinations across the United States, as well as key destinations in Canada, and Mexico. With more than 25 iconic golf courses, and multiple short courses, 24 award-winning spas featured in dynamic locales nationwide, every Omni proudly opens its doors to share the true spirit of its destination. Reflected through local color, personalized service, unique wellness options, signature restaurants and creative culinary offerings, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every guest and a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest® loyalty program. Omni is committed to reducing hunger and is on a mission through its Say Goodnight to Hunger initiative, to provide millions of meals each year for food banks to feed children, families, and seniors in communities in which it operates. Through its partnership with Shared Hope International, Omni is dedicated to the education and training of its associates to help combat human trafficking. Omni Hotels & Resorts is the official hotel of the PGA TOUR® and PGA TOUR Champions. For information or to book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.
About Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Conveniently located in downtown Fort Worth, Omni Fort Worth Hotel is a short trip away from cultural centers, famous restaurants and all the Texas culture for which the city is famous including the historic western Stockyards, Sundance Square entertainment district, the nationally recognized Fort Worth Zoo and more. Omni Fort Worth Hotel recently completed a $10 million refresh, enhancing the lobby, meeting space and guest rooms. Fresh, new design elements, inspired by the Western spirit and casual elegance of the city, include sophisticated fabrics and finishes contrasted with rustic materials. Each space celebrates local flavor and captures the authentic essence of Fort Worth. The hotel’s luxurious accommodations include 618 guest rooms and suites featuring a touch of Texas welcoming locals, and out-of-town guests alike to discover an elegant mix of “Lone Star” charm and ultra-modern design. Among the hotel’s upscale amenities are six distinct culinary outlets that present inspired dining experiences, a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center and heated outdoor swimming pool. Omni Forth Worth Hotel also houses approximately 68,000 square feet of refreshed meeting and function space, ideal for hosting a business meeting or a social event. For more information or to book accommodations, visit www.omnihotels.com/FortWorth call 1-800-The-Omni, or follow the hotel on Instagram and Facebook.