Clubhouse at the Old Course
In June 2017, we proudly opened the Clubhouse at the Old Course. Some 20 years ago, the resort's original clubhouse was destroyed in a flood and not rebuilt.
The design and finishes pay homage to the resort’s history while also incorporating modern amenities and elements. Dating back to 1895, the Old Course is one of the country’s first golf courses, designed by golf architectural masters Spencer Oldham, A.W. Tillinghast and Donald Ross. The Clubhouse at the Old Course will honor the history and nostalgia of the course while bringing entirely new offerings to guests.