Year-round Wilderness Adventures
Blue Knob State Park consists of 6,128 acres of woodland at the northwestern tip of Bedford County. Guests can access the unique solitude and wilderness of the park any time of the year from sunrise to sunset. There are several areas, including the pool and overnight areas, that are subject to different hours. The park is named for its dome-shaped mountain, which is the second highest mountain in Pennsylvania. Given the park's elevation, temperatures tend be lower than the surrounding cities. If you're visiting in the summer, be sure check out the hiking trails, swimming pool, hunting grounds, horesback riding and mountain biking. Guests visiting in the winter can go cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and snowmobiling. Whatever activity you choose, Blue Knob State Park offers majestic views that will impress anyone. It's a unique attraction that any guest at Omni Bedford Springs Resort should take a day to explore.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Address: Park Rd, Imler, PA 16655
- Fishing is good April through June and in early Fall
- Check here for more information on swimming
Learn more about the park.
Retreat to Romance at Omni Bedford Springs
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- $100 cuisine and cocktail credit
- A bottle of Chandon sparkling wine delivered to room upon arrival
- Romantic turndown service including robes, music and lighting
- Late check-out at 1:00 p.m.
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE