Canopy Tour Participant Requirements
- Every participant must sign a waiver and release form. Guests under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver from their parent or legal guardian.
- The Canopy Tour is designed for participants of average mobility and strength and in reasonably good health.
- There are a number of short hikes along an unpaved path. Participants must be comfortable walking on uneven ground and down a moderate incline. Closed toed shoes are required. No sandals or flip flops.
- Participants on the Canopy Tour must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds. The weight limit is for your safety and the safety of the guides and other participants.
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and 4’6” to participate in the Canopy tour.
- Children between the ages of 12 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult and must be able to participate independently of the adult.
- Each participant must be physically fit enough to control their speed along the zip line by applying pressure to the cable with a gloved hand.
- Each participant must be able to pull him or herself along the zip line if they lose momentum before reaching the platform.
- Pregnant individuals are not allowed to participate in the tour.
- Any health related issues such as heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses should be brought to the attention of your guide prior to departing on the tour.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs will be allowed to participate in the tour.
Reserve Your Canopy Tour
For more information or to book your flights, please call 603-278-3335.