Take the reins and go for a ride in New Hampshire's beautiful White Mountains. In addition to our trail rides, our elevated riding program focuses on fun, familiarization, and learning for all levels of equestrian enthusiasts.
2022 Trail Riding Schedule:
May 21 - October 30,2022
Open Daily as conditions permit.
- Trail Rides 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Pony Rides 10:00am - 2:00pm
Reservations are required, please call the Bretton Woods Stables to make your reservations at 603-278–3388.
*All activities are subject to change.
||Public (Resort Guest)
|One-hour group tour*
|One-hour private tour* up to 2 guests
|Pony rides (per child)
* Riders must be 8 years or older unless given special permission.
Trail Ride Requirements:
- No experience is necessary to enjoy this guided trail ride
- Riders must be at least 8yrs or older
- Riders must weigh less than 250 lbs
- Long pants are strongly recommended
- Closed toed sneaker or light hiking shoe
- Helmets are required and provided
- All Riders must sign a waiver prior to ride minors must have a parent or guardian
Carriage Rides at Bretton Woods
Write your own fairy tale complete with a carriage ride through the majestic resort grounds. With an experienced driver at the helm, you can just unwind and enjoy one photo opportunity after another.
Reservations are required for this program so please contact the Bretton Woods Stables at 603-278-3388 for more information.
Rides begin every 30 minutes during operating hours.
Monday - Saturday
|1/2-Hour Private Carriage Ride (per couple)
*Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
**Child must ride on lap of adult. Only one child per paying adult. (Additional children under 4 will be at the child rate.)
All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Cancellation of your reservation less than 24 hours prior to the start of your ride will result in a forfeiture of the full amount of the reservation.
All outdoor programs are weather-dependent and subject to change, please check the daily Bugle or the Activities Concierge Desk at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel or the Guest Service Desk at Bretton Woods for the latest schedule.