Take the reins and go for a ride in one of the most scenic areas you'll ever visit. In addition to our trail rides, we have elevated our riding program to a new level of fun, familiarization and learning for equestrian enthusiasts as well as novice riders. New interactive programs invite you to engage in some equestrian fun with friends and family.
Programs runs from mid-May through mid-October, as conditions permit. Reservations are required, please call the Activities Concierge Desk to make your reservations at (603) 278–8989. All activities are subject to change.
||Public (Resort Guest)
|One-hour group tour*
|One-hour private tour* up to 2 guests
|Pony rides (per child)
* Riders must be 8 years or older unless given special permission.
Sleigh & Carriage Rides at Bretton Woods
Carriage and sleigh rides are offered year-round at the Omni Mount Washington Resort as conditions permit. Sleigh rides are available when winter conditions prevail, typically mid-December through mid-April. These rides are a delightful and timeless way to tour the grounds of our beautiful historic Resort. Reserve a private, semi-private or group ride during your next visit and experience a classic horse-drawn experience with someone special.
Reservations are required; please contact the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989.
One-Horse Drawn Sleigh
- Monday - Saturday: 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Half-Hour Private Ride (per couple)
- Public Guest: $105
- Resort Guest: $95
Half-Hour Semi-Private Ride (per couple)
- Public Guest: $60
- Resort Guest: $50
- Public Guest (Additional Adult, 13+): $30
- Resort Guest(Additional Adult, 13+): $25
- Public Guest (Additional Child, ages 4-12): $25
- Resort Guest (Additional Child, ages 4-12): $20
- Guests under 4 years are complimentary if they ride on lap of paying adult, only one child per paying adult (additional children under 4 will be charged the child rate)
Two-Horse Group Ride (seats 16)
- Public Guest (Additional Adult, 13+): $25
- Resort Guest(Additional Adult, 13+): $20
- Public Guest (ages 5-12): $20
- Resort Guest (ages 5-12): $15
All outdoor programs are weather-dependent and subject to change, please contact the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 for the most up to date information regarding sleigh and carriage rides or to make your reservations.
The kids (and Mom and Dad!) will talk about their special morning at The Equestrian Center for years to come after a hands-on visit to the stables to assist the kind staff with horse care and maintenance. An introduction to equestrian skills will prepare them for a ride on their own, and the program concludes with a short, controlled pony ride around the corral.
- Programs runs from mid-May – mid-October, as conditions permit
- Thursdays through Sundays, Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- All schedules and activities are subject to change—please check the Daily Bugle at the Activities Concierge Desk
- Public: $30; Resort Guests: $25