Take the reins and go for a ride in New Hampshire's beautiful White Mountains. In addition to our trail rides, our elevated riding program focuses on fun, familiarization, and learning for all levels of equestrian enthusiasts.
2022 Trail Riding Schedule:
May 21 - October 30,2022
Open Daily as conditions permit.
- Trail Rides 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Pony Rides 10:00am - 2:00pm
Reservations are required, please call the Bretton Woods Stables to make your reservations at 603-278–3388. *All activities are subject to change.
||Public (Resort Guest)
|One-hour group tour*
|One-hour private tour* up to 2 guests
|Pony rides (per child)
* Riders must be 8 years or older unless given special permission.
Trail Ride Requirements:
- No experience is necessary to enjoy this guided trail ride
- Riders must be at least 8yrs or older
- Riders must weigh less than 250 lbs
- Long pants are strongly recommended
- Closed toed sneaker or light hiking shoe
- Helmets are required and provided
- All Riders must sign a waiver prior to ride minors must have a parent or guardian
2022-2023 Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides at Bretton Woods
Sit back and relax as our professional guide brings you through the picturesque resort grounds as you experience a different kind of horsepower. Reservations are required. Please contact the activities desk at 603-278-3388 for more information.
Available starting December 1 through mid-April as snow and weather permits.
Monday through Saturday:
12:00pm - 2:30pm
4:30pm - 7:30pm
10:00am - 1:00pm
Saturdays, holidays & vacation periods:
12:00pm - 2:30pm
5:00pm - 7:30pm
|| Resort Guest
|1/2-hour Private Carriage Ride (per couple)
|1/2-hour Private Sleigh Ride (seats up to 16)
*Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
**Child must ride on lap of adult. Only one child per paying adult. (Additional children under 4 will be at the child rate.)
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your activity is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.