One of the Top 25 Amusement Parks in the US is just twenty miles northwest of the Omni Mount Washington Resort, Santa’s Village, in Jefferson, has been named to this list for consecutive years in the Trip Advisor Travelers’ Choice Awards.
If summer vacation and Christmas are two of your favorite things, Santa’s Village is the ideal place to enjoy them together. This children’s theme park is the summer home of Santa and his reindeer, Elfabet elves and gingerbread cookies, amusement rides and a water park, live performances and so much more. Now, in its third generation of ownership and management by its founding family, Santa’s Village has been delivering pure joy, family style, for over sixty years. The park strikes a nice balance between maintaining its rural charm and evergreen forest setting, evolving into a modern amusement park to entertain today’s families.
Things to Know Before You Visit Santa's Village
- Bring your bathing suits (or pick up some new ones at the Elfs Lodge at Santa’s Village) because the kids will want to play in the HO HO H2O water park and Joy Ride water slides, which are included in the park admission; on warmer days, it’s best to use the water park early, then go enjoy the amusement rides later, as most guests reverse this order.
- Be ready to ride with your children. The park is geared for families with pre-teen children, and most of the rides are designed for parents and kids to ride together. Oh what fun it is to ride…
- Bring your sweet tooth and an appetite. Santa’s Village is well known for homemade treats made right on site, including ice cream and decorate-your-own gingerbread cookies, and for reasonable pricing on theme park food favorites including fresh-baked pizza. The park also allows guests to bring in their own picnic foods.
- Plan to spend most of the day there. Santa’s Village opens at 9:30 a.m. in the summertime; the park closes at 6:00 p.m. in July and most of August, and 5:00 p.m. on all other dates. The admission fee is $31 per person (ages 1, 2, and 3 enter for free) and includes: unlimited rides, shows, use of the water park, a ring from the blacksmith, the Elfabet scavenger hunt game, stroller use, and parking.
Learn more about Santa's Village.
Rest and Recreation Package
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- 18 holes of golf with cart and lunch or Canopy Tour
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE