Stickney Street & Hotel Shopping
Stickney Street is in the lower level of the hotel and has shopping and more! Follow any of the staircases in the Great Hall of Omni Mount Washington Resort down one floor and you will find Stickney Street's collection of shops, lounges and much more!
- Ladyslippers, A Floral Gallery: This full service floral shop and local artisan's gallery is located in Stickney Square next to the Sweet Shoppe. Telephone: (603) 278-4243
- Critters: A new children's shop, conveniently located in Stickney Square, is designed to "Let Your Imagination Run Wild!" You may create your very own critter or have one made for someone special, complete with name, birth certificate and selected outfit. Choose from bears, moose, beavers, wolves, horses and cows. A variety of toys and games, as well as children's clothing and accessories, are also available. Telephone: (603) 278-4285
- Cabot's Gift & Clothing Shop: Located along Stickney Street, this shop offers resort logo apparel and souvenirs, as well a representation of New Hampshire-made products and gifts that will compliment any home. Come check out apparel from companies such as Exofficio, Royal Robbins, Dale of Norway, Mododoc and more. Telephone: (603) 278-1000, x8623
- Morsels: Located across from the post office in Stickney Square, the Sweet Shoppe offers the best cappuccino, espresso, coffee, tea and pastries straight from the resort's talented pastry chef and team. Pastries, sandwiches and salads are available daily for your convenience. Come by and treat yourself to one of your favorite sweets. Telephone: (603) 278-1000, x8622
- U.S. Post Office: The Bretton Woods Post Office is available to handle your incoming and outgoing mail. The ZIP code for Bretton Woods is 03575.
- Cherry Mountain Arcade: Located across from Stickney's Restaurant & Lounge, this arcade features electronic games and billiards for the young, and young at heart.
- Stickney's Restaurant & Lounge: Located right in the middle of Stickney Street, the restaurant serves lunch year-round and dinner during select seasons. Guests can enjoy indoor and outdoor casual dining with a panoramic view of the Presidential Mountain Range or unwind in the lounge. Telephone: (603) 278-8614
- Sterling Works: Located in Stickney Square, Sterling Works has a variety of unique, quality sterling jewelry.
- The Cave: Just down the street from Stickney's, The Cave is a prohibition-era speakeasy featuring live evening entertainment within its stone walls – an experience and atmosphere not to be missed!
- Local Works Gallery: Located in the Great Hall, WREN presents the work of local artists with an ever changing selection of jewelry, pottery, textiles, photography, original art and lots more.
Treetop Sports Golf
Located on the main floor of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge, TreeTop Alpine offers alpine ski and snowboard equipment, apparel and accessories. Whether it's the coldest day or warmest spring skiing day of the season, TreeTop Alpine has everything you need to make your day on the slopes the best around! Long underwear from Under Armour, goggles from Anon, Oakley, Scott and Smith, plus the best in apparel from Spyder, Burton and Marmot and more.
For golf sportswear, accessories and equipment, visit our full-service pro shop, TreeTop Golf, located in the Golf Club. Brands include Fairway & Greene, Tehema, Greg Norman, Adidas, Nike Golf, Cobra, Titliest and more.
During the winter, TreeTop Golf in the Golf Club undergoes a Nordic transformation to TreeTop Nordic in the Nordic Center and offers cross country skis, gear and clothing for winter sports enthusiasts. Rentals are available and instruction can be arranged through the Nordic Center. Brands available include Fischer, Atomic, Salomon, Craft and Swix. TreeTop Nordic received the "2005/06 Best Nordic Shop of New England" award by the New England Winter Sports Representatives organization!
Nash's General Store
Located on the parking lot level of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge, Nash's General Store, opened during the winter season, is a unique gift store with that skier-on-the-go in mind! Grab a quick snack to enjoy on the chair, then swing by at the end of the day to pick up that T-shirt or ball cap you saw earlier, as well as the latest ski video, gift for that ski enthusiast on your list or a great game or activity to bring back to the condo to entertain the kids that night. (603) 278-4424.