Guided Adventure Hikes
Join our experienced guides for an incredible adventure, climbing one of the highest peaks in the northeast. We will work with you to choose a hike suited to you. Possibilities include Mount Washington, Mount Lafayette, Mount Jefferson and Mount Eisenhower, but the options are endless. It will be just you and your guide on this adventure, allowing us to customize everything to you, including start time, pace and choice of destination. Give us a call to start planning a big adventure this summer.
Call or email Steve Nichipor, Climbing Programs Director and AMGA Certified Rock Instructor at 603-278-8938 or email@example.com with questions or to make a reservation.
Hours of Operation:
- By reservation only
- Start time will vary depending on destination and your schedule. You should plan on starting before 9:00 a.m. for most of the higher summits.
- Length of hike will vary between 6 and 8 hours and a range of 6-10 miles.
- Private: $300*
- Two guests: $185* per person
- More than three guests: $150* per person
- Longer custom adventures are available; prices will vary starting at $350
*Price includes transportation to/from trailhead, as well as guide.
All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Cancellation of your reservation less than 48 hours prior to the day of your tour will result in a forfeit of the full amount of the reservation. If your tour is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, we will make every attempt to contact you ahead of time. If we call you within 24 hours, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. However, this 24 hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
What you should wear and/or bring for hiking programs
- Small daypack for extra clothing and gear
- Hiking boots/sturdy Boots; street shoes are not permitted
- Waterproof jacket
- Water bottle/Camelback
- Sunscreen/bug spray
- Personal camera
All schedules and activities are subject to change – please check the daily Bugle at the activities concierge desk. All outdoor programs are weather dependent and take place at the discretion of the Adventure Center staff. The Adventure Center staff reserves the right to turn anyone away for health and/or equipment concerns.