Omni Charlotte Hotel - Charlotte, NC
LUXURY HOTEL IN THE HEART OF UPTOWN
Centrally located in the heart of Charlotte’s walkable Uptown financial district, our hotel offers the perfect destination for business and leisure travel. Linked to 12 city blocks via a sky bridge, our hotel is just moments from top attractions such as Discovery Place, Charlotte Convention Center and the Epicentre Entertainment District.
Travel Alert: Due to road construction street closures are subject to change. We recommend using Waze, Google or Apple Maps when coming to the hotel.
Whether you are looking for romance or family fun, we have an offer that will let you experience the beauty and southern charm of North Carolina. Let Omni Charlotte Hotel make your trip extra special with one of our offers.
- 373 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Rooftop Pool, Deck & Bar
- Trade Restaurant & Bar
- Jogging & Biking Trails Nearby
- Access to Charlotte Athletic Club
- Connected By Walkway To Specialty Shops & Boutiques
- 14,800 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Business Center
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- In-Room Dining
- Dry Cleaning/ Laundry Services (available same day)
- Safe Deposit Boxes Available in All Guestrooms
- In-Room Spa Services Available
- Translation Services
- Valet Parking
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the hotel through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
Nestled in the heart of the financial district, Omni Charlotte Hotel combines the best of Southern hospitality with modern amenities. Nowhere is this pride more evident than in the care we put into the design and upkeep of our glass façade hotel.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Whether it’s your first time in North Carolina or you’re a frequent Charlotte visitor, there’s always more to explore. Located in downtown, we provide a convenient and central location to access the best of the city.
Make your stay at Omni Charlotte Hotel even better by exploring this Southern city’s dining and cultural options with this two-day itinerary.
Let the relaxation come to you with one of our in-room spa services, provided by Relax & Rejuvenate.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI CHARLOTTE LOCATED?
Omni Charlotte Hotel is located in the heart of Charlotte's Uptown financial district. The physical address is 132 E. Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI CHARLOTTE?
Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 8 miles from the hotel (approximately 15 minutes).
The Omni Charlotte Hotel offers valet parking only.
$35.00 for overnight parking (inclusive of tax) with unlimited in and out privileges
$20.00 for 0 – 4 hours (inclusive of tax) no in-and-out privileges
$25.00 for 4 – 8 hours (inclusive of tax) no in-and-out privileges
More than 8 hours will be charged overnight rate
Oversized vehicle parking is available for $40.00.
Self parking is available at city-owned garages in the surrounding area.
Prices are subject to change.
While the hotel does not offer transportation services, the following options are available:
Taxi service is available for approximately $20 – $25 each way.
Car service is available. Call (704) 493-3671 for pricing.
Our on-site transportation provider offers town cars, sedans and limos for all your transportation needs.
The Charlotte Transportation Center is located just 2 blocks from hotel. The AMTRAK station is located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
Please take the time to review the hotel policies of the Omni Charlotte. If you have any questions, please call (704) 377-0400
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
Must be 21 + years old to check-in. Photo ID is required.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
Pets under 25 lbs. are welcome. A non-refundable, general cleaning fee of $125.00 is to be paid upon check-in. The hotel will make final determination as to whether a pet will be permitted in the hotel. Animals displaying dangerous and aggressive behavior, wild or other exotic animals are not permitted on the grounds, public spaces and/or guest rooms. Guests bringing a pet will be required to sign an “Acceptance of Responsibility for Pet” form upon arrival. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet. Registered Guide Dogs for a disabled guest are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or cleaning fee required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OWNER:
• Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
• Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
• Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in a guest room.
• Pets must not be left unattended. If a pet-sitter or pet supplies are needed, contact the concierge with advance notice.
• Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club or pool areas. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
• Any disturbances such as barking, excessive whining and howling must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
• If the pet creates a noise disturbance or is a source of guest complaints, the hotel reserves the right to require the guest to immediately remove the pet.
• Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
• Hotel staff will be unable to enter the room if the pet is left unattended and not crated.
• Pet owner/guest is responsible for any and all damages and/or personal injuries resulting from pets during their stay and additional charges for damage may be imposed.
• The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
• The guest agrees to pay the hotel for the cost of repairing any damage caused by the pet. If the hotel is unable to rent the damaged room while the damage is being repaired, then the guest shall be responsible for any lost room revenue incurred by the hotel and may be charged to the guest credit card.