Welcome to the Omni Charlotte Hotel! We hope you enjoy your stay.
May 18, 2022 - May 22, 2022
Apr 20, 2022
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. / Check-out: Noon
Must be 21 + years old to check-in. Photo ID is required.
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:30 p.m. All guests must be registered at check in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
The use of a debit card will initiate, at the time of check-in, an immediate deduction from your bank account for your room rate, inclusive of tax, for all room nights plus $50 per night for incidentals. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon the business rules of your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer for your bank to process this back to your account. If you are paying by cash, full payment is due at time of check-in, including a $50 per day deposit for incidentals.
Pet’s under 25 lbs. and under are welcome. A non-refundable, general cleaning fee of $125.00 is to be paid upon check-in. The hotel will make final determination as to whether a pet will be permitted in the hotel. Animals displaying dangerous and aggressive behavior, wild or other exotic animals are not permitted on the grounds, public spaces and/or guest rooms. Guests bringing a pet will be required to sign an “Acceptance of Responsibility for Pet” form upon arrival. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet. Registered Guide Dogs for a disabled guest are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or cleaning fee required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OWNER:
• Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
• Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
• Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in a guest room.
• Pets must not be left unattended. If a pet-sitter or pet supplies are needed, contact the concierge with advance notice.
• Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club or pool areas. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
• Any disturbances such as barking, excessive whining and howling must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
• If the pet creates a noise disturbance or is a source of guest complaints, the hotel reserves the right to require the guest to immediately remove the pet.
• Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
• Hotel staff will be unable to enter the room if the pet is left unattended and not crated.
• Pet owner/guest is responsible for any and all damages and/or personal injuries resulting from pets during their stay and additional charges for damage may be imposed.
•The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
• The guest agrees to pay the hotel for the cost of repairing any damage caused by the pet. If the hotel is unable to rent the damaged room while the damage is being repaired, then the guest shall be responsible for any lost room revenue incurred by the hotel and may be charged to the guest credit card.
All guest rooms at Omni Charlotte Hotel are non-smoking. A $400 fee will be charged for smoking in rooms.
Rollaway beds - Complimentary
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.
This event cannot be booked online after April 20, 2022. Please call Omni Charlotte Hotel at
If you have already made a reservation, and need to modify your reservation, you may do so online by selecting "Modify Reservation" below.
Charlotte’s energetic city center is known as Uptown, where striking high rises, sports stadiums and top restaurants mix. Wander this walkable neighborhood from Omni Charlotte Hotel, at the center of it all. Contemporary design nods to mid-century style for a relaxing welcome at our hotel in Charlotte, NC. Take in the views from 373 comfortable guest rooms. Relax over refreshing cocktails at the rooftop pool. Enjoy complimentary access to the spacious Charlotte Athletic Club, connected to the hotel. Traverse the elevated skywalks to eight different buildings in Uptown Charlotte, each with distinct shopping, dining and entertainment. Catch a game at Bank of America Stadium (home of the Carolina Panthers) or the Spectrum Center (home of the Charlotte Hornets), each just steps from our Charlotte hotel.<>