Home to more than six museums
Located just minutes from Downtown Fort Worth, the Fort Worth Cultural District is home to more than six world-class museums including Science and History, Amon Carter Museum, Kimbell Art Museum, Modern Art Museum, Cattle Raisers Museum, National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame. The Will Rogers Memorial Center, home of the Annual Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo, as well as acclaimed theater, Casa Mañana are also located in Cultural District. Guests will enjoy masterpieces abound in the museums located in a single, park-like setting where you can walk and tour as many in one day as you wish.
Located near the Cultural District, you may also explore the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens, Fort Worth Zoo or take a stroll or bike ride along the river on the Trinity Trails. We suggest renting a bike from Fort Worth Bike Share located across the street from the Omni Fort Worth Hotel and taking a stroll to the Cultural District where several stations are available.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Rent a bike from Fort Worth Bike Sharing located across the street from the Omni Fort Worth Hotel.
- Take a beautiful bike ride down West 7th to the Trinity Trails and Fort Worth Cultural District.
Learn more about the Cultural District.
Kimbell Art Museum Package at Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Stay at the award-winning Omni Fort Worth Hotel and receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- One ticket per adult to Kimbell Art Museum's exhibit - Monet: The Early Years
- One ticket per adult to the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth's exhibit - KAWS: Where the End Starts
- Daily breakfast for two in Cast Iron Restaurant
- Member exclusive Kimbell Art Museum Magazine
- French-inspired amenity
To learn more about availability and conditions, click here