No trip to New Orleans is complete without a night on Bourbon Street, “where the party never ends.” Located in the historic French Quarter, Bourbon Street is a popular backdrop for bachelor parties, birthday celebrations and romantic getaways. It is also the epicenter for New Orleans’ biggest celebrations, including Mardi Gras, French Quarter Festival, Essence Festival, Decadence Festival and New Year’s Eve. With the sounds of jazz, blues, brass bands, 70s music and karaoke wafting onto the street and street musicians and buskers entertaining visitors, Bourbon Street is a nonstop medley of music, people and fun.
Things to Know Before You Visit Bourbon Street
- Omni Royal Orleans’ concierge can help you plan your Bourbon Street adventure. And, when you’ve wrapped up the evening’s revelry, enjoy a quiet and luxurious stay tucked away in a quiet upscale intersection of the French Quarter at St. Louis and Royal Streets.
- Bourbon Street is one block from the Omni Royal Orleans.
- Bourbon Street features live music on every corner and is known for its bead-draped balconies from which passersby can obtain beads from the revelers above.
- It is lined with restaurants, bars, souvenir shops, voodoo shops and even the occasional residence.
Learn more about Bourbon Street.
Tickets to New Orleans Food and Drinks Tours
Experience New Orleans nightlife with tickets to food and drink tours throughout the French Quarter.
Park and Play at Omni Royal Orleans Hotel
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Overnight accommodations
- Complimentary valet parking per night (savings of $42 per night)
- Coupon for 1 café au lait and 3 beignets from Café du Monde - 2 coupons per room, per stay
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE