FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – 25 MINUTES/32 MILES
Take the South exit to 417 South. Take 417 South and follow the signs to I-4 West. Take I-4 West 3 miles past the Walt Disney World® Resort exits to Exit 58. Take Exit 58 and bear right to the ChampionsGate main entrance.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH – VIA FLORIDA TURNPIKE NORTH
Follow the Florida Turnpike North to Exit 249, Osceola Parkway, and turn left. Follow Osceola Parkway to the Greenway (417). Take 417 South and follow the signs to I-4 West. Take I-4 West to Exit 58. Once you exit, make a right onto ChampionsGate Boulevard. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH – VIA FLORIDA TURNPIKE SOUTH
Follow the Turnpike South from Ocala – Take Turnpike South to exit 259 to I-4. Take I-4 West to exit 58. Once you exit, make a right onto ChampionsGate Blvd., and the resort will be two traffic lights down on your right.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE EAST – VIA I-4 WEST
Follow I-4 West. Take Exit 58. Bear right off the ramp. Pass through the gates of ChampionsGate. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE WEST – VIA I-4 EAST
Follow I-4 East to Exit 58. Turn left off the ramp. Enter ChampionsGate gates. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
ELECTRIC CAR CHARGERS
Six parking spots are available on site that are accessible to electric car chargers. Parking attendant will direct you to the locations.
- Taxi Service: Rate is approximately $82 from MCO to Omni; and $100 from Omni to MCO, for one to four passengers
- Mears Town Car: Rate is $120 to $145 from MCO to Omni; and $104 from Omni to MCO
OPTIONS TO WALT DISNEY WORLD® THEME PARKS
Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to EPCOT and Disney's Magic Kingdom® (the Walt Disney World® transportation center that accesses all Disney attractions). We currently offer 6 departures and 4 to 5 return trips, daily. Please see the concierge for the scheduled times and to reserve your transportation. We suggest 24-hour* advance reservations to guarantee specific departures from the resort. You may visit the front desk or call (407) 238–6505.
*Please allow up to 48 hours to schedule transportation that requires a chair lift or other ADA accommodations.
OPTIONS TO OTHER THEME PARKS AND AREA ATTRACTIONS
Transportation to other theme parks and area attractions may also be scheduled at the concierge desk. Additional charges will apply.
- Valet overnight is $40; Valet day-only rate is $40
- Self-parking overnight is $30; Self-parking day-only rate is $25
- Electric car charging stations available; Normal charge is free and high speed charge is available for a fee
Parking and Arrival at the Villas and the Sunset Lodge & Suites
- Open 24 hours a day
- Self parking is conveniently located at the Villas and Sunset Lodge & Suites, and during your stay, you may request a complimentary shuttle to any resort location (main resort, pools and golf).