FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – 25 MINUTES/32 MILES
Take the South exit to 417 South. Take 417 South and follow the signs to I-4 West. Take I-4 West 3 miles past the Walt Disney World® Resort exits to Exit 58. Take Exit 58 and bear right to the ChampionsGate main entrance.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH – VIA FLORIDA TURNPIKE NORTH
Follow the Florida Turnpike North to Exit 249, Osceola Parkway, and turn left. Follow Osceola Parkway to the Greenway (417). Take 417 South and follow the signs to I-4 West. Take I-4 West to Exit 58. Once you exit, make a right onto ChampionsGate Boulevard. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH – VIA FLORIDA TURNPIKE SOUTH
Follow the Turnpike South from Ocala – Take Turnpike South to exit 259 to I-4. Take I-4 West to exit 58. Once you exit, make a right onto ChampionsGate Blvd., and the resort will be two traffic lights down on your right.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE EAST – VIA I-4 WEST
Follow I-4 West. Take Exit 58. Bear right off the ramp. Pass through the gates of ChampionsGate. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE WEST – VIA I-4 EAST
Follow I-4 East to Exit 58. Turn left off the ramp. Enter ChampionsGate gates. At the second stop light, turn right onto Masters Boulevard. The hotel is on the left.
OPTIONS TO AND FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Associated Transportation and SuperShuttle provide shuttle service by reservation to and from the Orlando International Airport. This is a shared ride shuttle with SuperShuttle at the time of your choice,* but the service will make additional stops. If you would like direct service, please specify at the time of booking with the reservations agent (subject to additional charge).
*24- hour advance reservations are required and can be made online or by calling (407) 888-9220, ext 2.
- Roundtrip Shuttle Service from MCO: Rates from $50 per person. (Free for children ages 3 and under and a car seat is required. Car seats may be requested in advance and are subject to a fee.)
- One-Way Shuttle Service from MCO: Rates from $28 per person. (Free for children ages 3 and under and a car seat is required. Car seats may be requested in advance and are subject to a fee.)
- Town Car Service from MCO: $89 one-way; Town Car Service to MCO: $71 one-way
- Taxi Service: Approximately $90 one-way for one to four passengers
OPTIONS TO WALT DISNEY WORLD® THEME PARKS
Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to EPCOT and Disney's Magic Kingdom® (the Walt Disney World® transportation center that accesses all Disney attractions). We currently offer 6 departures and 4 to 5 return trips, daily. Please see the concierge for the scheduled times and to reserve your transportation. We suggest 24-hour* advance reservations to guarantee specific departures from the resort. You may visit the concierge desk or call (407) 238–6505.
*Please allow up to 48 hours to schedule transportation that requires a chair lift or other ADA accommodations.
OPTIONS TO OTHER THEME PARKS AND AREA ATTRACTIONS
Transportation to other theme parks and area attractions may also be scheduled at the concierge desk. Additional charges will apply.
- Valet overnight is $30; Valet day-only rate is $30
- Self-parking overnight is $22; Self-parking day-only rate is $16
Parking and Arrival at the Villas and the Sunset Lodge & Suites
- The Sunset Lodge & Suites Concierge Desk is open 24 hours a day for arrivals, departures and guest assistance
- Villa arrivals may check-in with the Villa Concierge from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M., and after hours, Villa guests may check in at the main resort or at the Sunset Lodge & Suites
- Self parking is conveniently located at the Villas and Sunset Lodge & Suites, and during your stay, you may request a complimentary shuttle to any resort location (main resort, pools, golf and Leadbetter Academy)