New spacious and connecting suites are ideal for your next getaway
The new Sunset Lodge and Suites is now available and features up to 23 four-bedroom units, ideal for groups, girlfriend and golf getaways, and multi-generational family vacations.
This new three-story building consists of 93 units:
- 50 studio suites with double Queen beds and Kitchenettes
- 24 King-bedded balcony rooms
- 19 double Queen-bedded rooms
A Sunset Lodge Studio Suite with Kitchenette and two queen beds will accommodate up to four adults. It's easy to connect additional units to create two, three and four bedroom combinations:
- Two Bedroom: Reserve a Sunset Lodge Studio Suite and a connecting Sunset Lodge Room with one king or two queen beds
- Three Bedroom: Reserve two Sunset Lodge Studio Suites and a connecting Sunset Lodge Room with one king or two queen beds
- Four Bedroom: Call 1 (800) 843-6664, to reserve two Sunset Lodge Studio Suites, with two connecting Sunset Lodge Rooms (one with a king bed, and one with two queen beds)
Check-in as well as check out, and self parking are available at the Sunset Lodge and Suites, conveniently located adjacent to the Villas and the Osceola Conference Center. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, for arriving guests (check-in is after 3:00 p.m.).
Resort guests may request golf cart shuttle transportation. These complimentary shuttles will transport guests to and from the following locations: Main Resort, Villas, Sunset Lodge & Suites, David Leadbetter Golf Academy, ChampionsGate Golf Club and Piper's Grille. The Front Desk associate in each area will assist you with requesting a shuttle.
Address: 1450 Masters Blvd., ChampionsGate, FL 33896
PLEASE NOTE: The private pool located at the Sunset Lodge & Suites and the Villas, will be closed until December 1, 2017, for refurbishment. Guests may enjoy the pools located at the main resort.