Experience Wellness in our Sunset Lodge and Suites
The Sunset Lodge and Suites is set apart to offer guests a serene escape from the everyday and a sense of wellness. From lavender aromatherapy and herbal tea, to yoga mats, and the regenerative, healing rhythms of a sound machine. Your journey to wellness begins here!
Lavender aromatherapy | Lavender herbal tea | Sound machine
Yoga Mat | Eye mask and ear plugs | Weighted blanket (available on request)
- Enjoy complimentary coffee service in the Sunset Lodge lobby from 6:00 a.m. until noon
- Tennis courts, basketball court, fitness center and a swimming pool are conveniently located at the Sunset Lodge
- A Plum wine dispenser serves on-demand wine by the glass in all Sunset Lodge Studio Suites (additional charge applies)
The Sunset Lodge and Suites is located at: 8485 Miracle Drive, ChampionsGate, FL 33896
Self-parking is conveniently located at the Sunset Lodge and Suites and the front desk is open 24 hours a day for arriving guests, (check-in is after 4:00 p.m.).
Complimentary shuttles will transport guests to and from the following locations: Main Resort, Villas, Sunset Lodge & Suites, Leadbetter Golf Academy, ChampionsGate Golf Club and Piper's Grille. The Front Desk associate in each area will assist you with requesting a shuttle.
CONNECTING ROOM OPTIONS:
The Sunset Lodge and Suites is located steps away from the main resort and is adjacent to the Osceola Conference Center. Ideal for groups, girlfriend and golf getaways, and multi-generational family vacations, a Sunset Lodge Studio Suite with Kitchenette and two queen beds will accommodate up to four adults. It is easy to connect additional units to create two, three and four bedroom combinations:
- Two Bedroom: Reserve a Sunset Lodge Studio Suite and a connecting Sunset Lodge Room with one king or two queen beds.
- Three Bedroom: Reserve two Sunset Lodge Studio Suites and a connecting Sunset Lodge Room with one king or two queen beds.
- Four Bedroom: Call 1 (800) 843-6664, to reserve two Sunset Lodge Studio Suites, with two connecting Sunset Lodge Rooms (one with a king bed, and one with two queen beds).
Sunset Lodge Studio Suite
Sunset Lodge Studio Suites are 598 square feet, with two queen beds and a living area with a twin sleeper sofa. They are also equipped with a dinette set, a kitchenette with sink, mini-refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, toaster, blender, microwave oven and a Plum wine dispenser that serves on-demand wine by the glass. The spacious bathroom features a large vanity and a tub with a shower.
Sunset Lodge Balcony King Room
Sunset Lodge King Balcony rooms are 406 square feet and feature contemporary furnishings, details and luxury bedding. Bathroom is spacious with large vanity and walk-in shower. Room is equipped with Keurig coffee maker and mini refrigerator. King rooms can be reserved as stand-alone or as a connecting room to a Studio Suite.
Sunset Lodge Double Queen Room
Sunset Lodge Double Queen rooms are 406 square feet and feature contemporary furnishings, details and luxury bedding. Bathroom is spacious with large vanity and walk-in shower. Room is equipped with Keurig coffee maker and mini refrigerator. Double Queen rooms can be reserved as stand-alone or as a connecting room to a Studio Suite.