Your business is our pleasure at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate. From 128,800 square feet of superior meeting and banquet space, to AAA Four Diamond accommodations, a signature Mokara Spa, championship golf courses and 15 sprawling acres of pools and recreation, the resort surpasses the expectations of meeting planners. Recently awarded Smart Meetings’ prestigious 2014 Platinum Choice Award, Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is a rare treat for meeting attendees.
And when it’s time to get down to business, every meeting room is equipped with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment. A self-automated business center offers access to guests 24 hours a day, and complimentary WiFi access in the guest rooms and lobby keeps attendees connected throughout their stay.
The 46,000-square-foot Osceola Conference Center is the newest addition to Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate's award-winning meeting space. The crown jewel is the 28,800-square-foot Osceola Ballroom, ideal for corporate meetings, banquets and events. The ballroom will accommodate up to 150 10' x 10' exhibits or can break out to eight flexible meeting rooms. Advanced communications and computer technology, an open pre-function area, an event lawn and a large loading dock for easy set-up have also been incorporated into the design of the new conference center.
100,000 square feet of new meeting and event space is scheduled for completion in late fall 2017.
Meeting Space Expansion
- Rating: Four Diamonds
- Guest rooms: 720
- Double queens: 417
- Closest airport: Orlando International
- Distance from airport: 25 miles/25 minutes
- Encore Event Technologies complements the authentic, personalized, award-winning guest experiences we have built our reputation on with its own blend of unique, creative and innovative event technology solutions
Meeting Room Summary
- Meeting rooms: 46
- Square footage: 128,000
- Largest meeting room: 28,800
- Theater capacity: 2,777
- Banquet capacity: 1,900
- WiFi or hard wired Internet access (fees may apply for Internet service and other connectivity in meeting spaces and pre-function areas)
- Remote group registration available
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Outdoor function space available