Splash, Dine & Stay
Named a Top Ten Family Vacation Spot byTravel Channel, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers the perfect family vacation. With daily family breakfast, a $100 resort dining credit plus two hours of Kidtopia Kids Club all included, your family will get the most out of this unforgettable vacation! Spend sunny days poolside and cascading down waterslides, or let kids play at Kidtopia Kids Club so parents can recharge with some alone time over an intimate meal. Save $350+ per stay.
To get even more out of your stay, check out this curated itinerary for the ultimate family adventure (PDF, 388 KB) at Omni La Costa.
Now through December 31, 2020. Available seven days a week.
- Luxurious accommodations
- Daily breakfast at VUE per family ($100 value per reserved room night)
- $100 resort dining credit per room, per stay
- Kidtopia Kids Club for two hours per stay, per registered child, including one meal, reservations required
- Kids welcome bag per child
Advance reservations are required for spa, golf, dining, Kidtopia and other resort activities as space is limited. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-854-5000.
Say Goodnight To Hunger
Stay with Omni. Help End Hunger in America.
When you stay at Omni, we’ll make a donation to Feeding America.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to availability and blackout dates. Room taxes, parking and daily resort charge are not included in room rate and will be charged at check-out. Not valid for groups or conventions and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Advance reservation required. Rates subject to change without notice.
Breakfast is valid at VUE and is available per reserved room night. Food & beverage tax and gratuity will be automatically deducted from the breakfast credit. Advance reservations at least 24 hours in advance are required for spa, golf, dining, Kidtopia and other resort activities as space is limited. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-854-5000.
Resort credit has no cash value and unused credit will be forfeited. Resort credit can be used towards food and beverage, recreation, golf, spa and retail only, and cannot be used towards taxes, gratuity, parking and resort charge. Resort credit can be used at all dining outlets except Bob’s Steak & Chop House.
All reservations are subject to tax, a nightly resort charge and a nightly parking fee with valet services included. See exact charges here. Resort charge includes the following amenities:
- Welcome beverage served in the Guest Reception area
- Complimentary WiFi throughout property
- Access to our state-of-the-art Athletic Club and select daily fitness classes
- In-room coffee and tea
- Digital magazine and newspaper access
- 24/7 business center access
- Overnight shoe shine service
- 24/7 property shuttle service
- Complimentary driving range balls in the afternoon
- Access to seasonal resort activities