Omni La Costa Resort & Spa welcome couples to their big day with world-class accommodations, stunning scenery and resort amenities the wedding party will remember for years to come. Throughout the resort, couples will discover secret getaways where they can share quiet moments together in secluded gardens shaded by palm trees. The lush surroundings offer a distinctive atmosphere for all of your festivities. Featuring both indoor and outdoor space, our venues are suitable for a quaint gathering or striking soirée.
Relax with outdoor activities, stunning amenities and unparalleled services for a memorable California adventure.
- ALL PHOTOS
- Afternoon Break
- Coffee Break
- AV Equipment
- LCD Projector
- Overhead projector
- Unique complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
WHAT OUR GUESTS HAD TO SAY
Programs & Activities
Our wedding programs will add an extra dimension to your event, bringing family members and friends closer together and helping everyone learn great lessons that they can bring home. Your Wedding Services Team will help take care of all your wedding's needs.
Golf outings and tournaments
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers 36 spectacular holes of golf at our Champions Course and Legends Course, each course offering a distinct experience.View More
Indulge at the Spa
Our spa is a tranquil retreat just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of San Diego. Enjoy massages, specialty skincare, salon services & more.View More
Tempt your palate
With multiple restaurants right at your fingertips, dining at Omni La Costa offers endless appetizing adventures during your getaway in Carlsbad.View More
The Shops at La Costa
Come enjoy new exclusive offers and promotions available monthly only at The Shops at La Costa.View More
It makes sense that the resort that has it all is located near the city that has a little bit of everything. Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is just a short ride to San Diego, home to popular attractions, major sports teams, world-class restaurants, and endless shopping.View More
Omni San Diego La Costa Pools
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa features some of the best water activities in San Diego. With eight different pools, the options are never ending. Pool hours are seasonal and subject to change. Please see the concierge for details. Pool areas, cabanas and gazebos are for resort guests and members only. View Pool PoliciesView More
Omni Safe & Clean
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been, and always will be, our top priority.View More
Say Goodnight to Hunger
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
When you stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, you’ll enjoy endless possibilities for things to do in and around our hotel. From enjoying a round of golf at our resort’s championship courses to exploring nearby attractions such as LEGOLAND®, we provide easy access to activities the entire family can enjoy. Visitors looking for ultimate relaxation can unwind at one of our eight swimming pools, book an appointment at The Spa at La Costa or indulge in some retail therapy at some of Carlsbad's premier shopping centers.
Our Wedding Packages are designed to ensure that you enjoy your special day. Let us take care of the details.
Fall Into Love Package
Have your wedding at Omni La Costa now through December 31, 2021, and receive the following:
Wedding ceremony location
- $2000 (savings of $1000), includes sound system, white folding chairs and a fruit–infused water station
- $135 per person plus service charge and tax
- Three tray passed hors d'oeuvres
- Champagne toast
- Three course plated dinner
- Complimentary honeymoon suite with amenity
- Tables, chiavari chairs, dancefloor and staging
- Upgraded specialty linen in white, champagne or blush
For parties 20 and under, the Elopement Package at Omni La Costa is designed for intimate weddings or vow renewals and includes:
- Wedding flowers for couple (Bouquet / Boutonniere)
- Stunning views of golf course, fountains, lush greens
- An interfaith officiate to preside over the personalized ceremony
- Lush petals to adorn the ceremony terrace
- Personal attention of the Wedding Specialist to coordinate the day
- Champagne toast following vows
- Complimentary guest room for couple with romantic turndown amenity
- The Elopement Package is $3,000 plus the cost of the guest rooms.
WHAT SERVICES CAN OMNI SAN DIEGO LA COSTA RESORT PROVIDE FOR MY WEDDING?
- Complimentary self-parking, six scenic wedding venues, outside catering packages, ethnic and kosher wedding package options, menu tastings, wedding cake services and onsite event rentals include Chiavari chairs, alternate linens, chargers and technology/lighting services.
HOW DO I SECURE MY WEDDING DATE AND VENUE?
- Please complete a request for proposal on the meetings page of our website: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/san-diego-la-costa/meetings/rfp.
HOW DO MY GUESTS RESERVE ROOMS AT OMNI SAN DIEGO LA COSTA RESORT?
- To reserve a guest room, please visit our website at https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/san-diego-la-costa or call 1-800-THE OMNI.
WHAT ARE THE DEPOSITS BASED ON AND WHEN ARE THEY DUE?
- Deposits are based on the overall amount of your contract and are spread evenly between the time the contract is signed and the arrival date.
CAN FOOD OR BEVERAGES BE BROUGHT IN FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES?
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted to be brought on resort premises for events. Ethnic and Cultural food requirements may be discussed and approved by your sales, catering, or conference services manager.
WHAT IS OMNI SAN DIEGO LA COSTA RESORT DOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS?
- The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
ARE PETS ALLOWED IN OUR WEDDING CEREMONY?
- We are dog friendly resort and love to welcome four-legged friends of all shapes and sizes (pet fee will apply to dogs with an overnight stay in the resort).