Omni La Costa Resort & Spa - Carlsbad (San Diego), CA
Live the California lifestyle at our resort near San Diego
From an award-winning spa to eight sparkling pools and two championship golf courses, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa provides a refreshing retreat any time of year. Located just north of San Diego in Carlsbad, our resort is within easy reach of beaches and popular tourist attractions. We invite you to unwind and recharge with a host of thoughtful amenities and services for a special California adventure.
Enjoy exhilarating outdoor activities, world-class dining and ultimate relaxation at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. Take advantage of one of our exclusive vacation packages that will enhance your stay during your time away.
Sip, Stay & Save Save 15% plus late check-out and drinks are on us!LEARN MORE
Make your Winter travels even merrier with up to 15% off of your next stay. While you’re here, enjoy late check-out and two (2) certificates for a complimentary Winter-inspired beverage.
Splash, Dine & Stay Save $350+ per stayLearn More
Named a Top Ten Family Vacation Spot byTravel Channel, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers the perfect family vacation. With daily family breakfast, a $100 resort dining credit plus two hours of Kidtopia Kids Club all included, your family will get the most out of this unforgettable vacation!
600 Guest Rooms, Suites & Villas
Free & Paid WiFi
Full-service Luxury Spa
2 Championship Golf Courses
8 Swimming Pools
17 Tennis Courts
7 Restaurants & Dining Options
Over 100,000 Square Feet of Event Space
All Resort Amenities
- 600 Guest Rooms, Suites & Villas
- Pet Friendly
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Full-service Luxury Spa
- 2 Championship Golf Courses
- 8 Swimming Pools
- 17 Tennis Courts
- 7 Restaurants & Dining Options
- Over 100,000 Square Feet of Event Space
- The Chopra Center
- Kidtopia Kids Club
- 9,100 Square Foot Athletic Club
- The Shops at La Costa
- Room Service
- Valet & Self Parking
- 24-hour Business Center
- Concierge Service
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- In-room Safe
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the resort through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
When you stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, you’ll enjoy endless possibilities for things to do in and around our hotel.
The Spa at La Costa
Our spa is a tranquil retreat just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of San Diego. Enjoy massages, specialty skincare, salon services & more.
at a Classic Carlsbad Course
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers 36 spectacular holes of golf at our Champions Course and Legends Course, each course offering a distinct experience.
Delicious dining options
With multiple restaurants right at your fingertips, dining at Omni La Costa offers endless appetizing adventures during your getaway in Carlsbad.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI LA COSTA RESORT & SPA LOCATED?
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is located in Carlsbad. The resort's physical address is 2100 Costa Del Mar Road, Carlsbad, California, 92009
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT OMNI LA COSTA RESORT & SPA?
About 3-4 miles from McClellan Palomar Airport
About 30-32 miles from San Diego International Airport
About 61 miles from John Wayne Airport
How much is parking at the hotel?
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa’s daily parking charge is $39 per vehicle per night, with valet services included.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. If you arrive prior to 4:00 p.m., you may check your luggage with the bell desk and enjoy our restaurants, golf courses, resort shops and pool areas until your room becomes available.
The person whose name is on the reservation must be at least 18 years of age to check into the resort. Photo identification is required for check-in.
IS THE RESORT PET FRIENDLY?
Your dog is welcome at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa with the following conditions:
- Dogs must be on a leash and within reach of their owner at all times.
- You will be charged a $150 non-refundable cleaning fee upon check-in. This is a basic cleaning of pet hair and odor. Additional charges for damages may be imposed.
- Your dog may not exceed 25 lbs.
- Dogs are not permitted in restaurants, restaurant patios or anywhere food and beverage is served.
- Omni La Costa will not allow any dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals or other unusual animals on property. Omni La Costa shall make the final determination of whether a specific dog will be permitted.
- If your dog barks, makes other noises or is otherwise a cause of complaints that would create a revenue loss or adjustments, you will be required to reimburse us.
- Omni La Costa also reserves the right to require you to remove your dog and we are not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy. The decision of Omni La Costa shall be final.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog. If an accident does occur, please call Housekeeping so we can provide assistance and a quick clean up.
- Guests bringing a dog will be required to sign an Acceptance of Responsibility for Damages Pet Policy Agreement Form upon arrival.
Note: Service dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.