Important information to know
Please take the time to review the resort policies of the Omni Scottsdale. If you have any questions, please call (480) 627-3200.
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
You may request an earlier check-in or check-out, however, it's not guaranteed. Guests must be 21 years old to check-in. Guests 17 years and younger are considered children. Guests arriving prior to this time may enjoy use of all the resort amenities, including pools, restaurants, spa, fitness and retail outlets. To check-in, guests must present a valid credit card with a chip to be authorized for room, tax and incidentals. Credit Cards without a chip, will not be accepted.
RESORT SERVICE FEE
A $40-per-room daily resort fee will be added to the daily room rate. This fee allows guests to enjoy many resort services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. Services include: high-speed Internet access, access to Joya Spa Fitness Center, select fitness classes and other resort activities. Resort service fee includes the following amenities:
- In-Room Wi Fi: Daily in-room wireless Internet access and local or toll-free calls
- Joya Spa: 24-hour Fitness Center and daily Fitness Class access, visit our fitness schedule for details
- Joya Spa: Daily $20 credit (one credit per room, per day, must apply to spa treatments – room charge only, may not apply to Day Pass or retail, or combine with other offers)
- The Wall Street Journal: Online access
- Signature Gelato Tasting: Daily at Crave Cafe
- Bottled Water: Complimentary at Check-in and Bell Desk
- Omni Get Fit Kit: Includes yoga matt, kettlebell, contour weights and more (available upon request)
- Omni Sleep Well Kit: Includes ear plugs and eye mask (available upon request)
- Lawn Games: Complimentary Bocce Ball equipment and more (available at the Front Desk)
- Bicycles: Tour the resort and local Paradise Valley neighborhood (available at the Front Desk on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Electronic Vehicle Charging Station access
- Up to 2 hours - Free
- 2-4 hours: $5.00
- 4-8 hours: $10.00
- 8 plus hours: $30.00
Overnight valet parking
Please present your ticket to the outlet you are visiting to have your parking validated. Daytime complimentary parking is offered to those guests who either have an appointment at Joya Spa, or dining at Prado, Centro or Crave. Please present your ticket to the front desk or Joya Spa reception desk to have your parking validated.
CASH PAYING GUESTS
Guests paying with cash must pay at check-in for the full stay's room charge and tax, plus a $100 per day deposit for incidentals.
The use of a debit card will initiate, at the time of check-in, an immediate deduction from your bank account for your room rate, inclusive of tax, for all room nights plus a $100 per day deposit for incidentals. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer for your bank to process this back to your account.
An early departure prior to your confirmed check out date, not modified or cancelled according to the cancellation policy, will be charged first night's room rate and tax. If a group or a pre-paid rate has a minimum night stay requirement, the remaining nights will be charged.
CANCELLATIONS & NO-SHOWS
Memorial Day through September 30: guest must cancel by 12:00 p.m., three (3) days prior to arrival to avoid being charged first night's room rate, plus tax. If a guest does not show up on the scheduled day of arrival prior to midnight, a charge for the first night's room rate, plus tax will apply.
October 1 through day prior to Memorial Day: guest must cancel by 12:00 p.m., seven (7) days prior to arrival to avoid being charged first night's room rate, plus tax. If a guest does not show up on the scheduled day of arrival prior to midnight, a charge for the first night's room rate, plus tax will apply.
PAYING FOR ANOTHER GUEST’S ROOM
If you would like to pay for another guest’s room and it is within 30 days of their arrival, please contact the resort at (480) 627-3200 or via email to request a credit card authorization. If it is within 30 days, please visit the gift card link to purchase Omni Hotels gift cards that can be emailed to the arriving guest.
PACK & PLAYS AND CRIBS
For those parties traveling with infants and/or small children, pack & plays are available upon request at no charge to the guest. Cribs may be made available through use of a third party vendor within 72 hours prior to arrival. Crib fees may vary depending on availability. To inquire about reserving a crib for your upcoming stay contact the resort at (480) 627-3200.
SELECT GUEST MEMBERSHIP
The benefits to joining Select Guest®, our complimentary loyalty program, begin as soon as you sign up. Members enjoy everything from complimentary WiFi to exclusive special offers, as well as free nights at any Omni Hotels & Resorts location. And beginning on your second stay the perks get even better! Free morning beverage delivery, complimentary pressings and shoe shines to name a few.
To view all of the benefits to being a Select Member click here
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO GUIDELINES
- In support of our mission to provide a quality experience and privacy for all of our guests, professional photography is reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis. Professional photography for personal occasions is not permitted; including graduation, family portraits, prom, pregnancy portraits, anniversary, birthday, holiday, weddings photos where the wedding is held at another venue, and all other non-resort related events.
- Engagement photo sessions may take place if in conjunction with a contracted wedding event on property. Advance notice is required and permission must be granted by Catering team prior to shooting. Approved photographer/videographer will be required to provide a certificate of insurance prior to any work, and it is at the resort's sole discretion to request such certificate.
- Disruptive photography or filming is not allowed. Resort management reserves the right to ask any photographers to cease their session for any reason.
- Unauthorized use of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), including but not limited to drones and radio controlled aircraft and devices by the public or guests is strictly prohibited.
For all press requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEDIA & CONTENT PARTNERSHIP INQUIRIES
For all media inquiries, digital content partnership inquiries, photo requests, please email email@example.com
with details as appropriate.
For all advertising and partnership inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with media kit as appropriate.
For musicians and other performance acts interested in playing on-property, please email Chris Ryan at email@example.com
RETAIL & TRUNK SHOW INQUIRIES
If you are a retail vendor and are interested in having your product sold at Crave Café, Dulcinea or Joya Spa Boutique, or if you are an artist wanting to showcase your special jewelry or fashion at an upcoming trunk show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pets under 25 pounds are welcome at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia. A $150 non-refundable cleaning fee for each room will be charged for your stay. One pet is allowed per guest room. If you plan to have two or more animals in the room, you must contact the hotel directly. Dogs and cats are the only animals allowed on property. In the event a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, we will ask the guest to remove the pet from the hotel. When housekeeping, engineering enters the room, your pet must be placed in a carrier. The guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet at check-in. Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.
Guest rooms at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia are non-smoking. Ashtrays are for outdoor use only and will be provided for guests who wish to smoke outside. A $300 fee will apply to guests smoking in guestrooms. Smoking is also allowed in designated outside areas around the resort.
GOOD NIGHT’S REST
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:30 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.
Kasbah and Oasis Pool Hours: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. |
Joya Terrace Pool Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Below are the basic pool policies. For a full list, click here
- Pools are exclusively for registered resort and cabana guests
- Oasis pool is reserved for guests 18 and over
- Joya Terrace pool is reserved for spa guests and spa members
- All children 12 and under at Kasbah pool must be accompanied by an adult
- No outside food and beverage
- No glass in pool area
- No smoking
- Music allowed with the use of headphones only
- For health and safety, diaper age children must wear swim diapers.
- Guests must comply with all pool regulations posted within the pool area.
Loud, offensive and/or profane language are prohibited. Resort reserves the right to refuse access and service to pool area.