Important information to know
Please take the time to review the resort policies of the Omni Scottsdale. If you have any questions, please call (480) 627-3200.
Check-in is at 4:00 p.m.
Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
You may request an earlier check-in or check-out, however, it's not guaranteed. Guests must be 21 years old to check-in. Guests 17 years and younger are considered children. Guests arriving prior to this time may enjoy use of all the resort amenities, including pools, restaurants, spa, fitness and retail outlets.
RESORT SERVICE FEE
A $32-per-room daily resort fee will be added to the daily room rate. This fee allows guests to enjoy many resort services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. Services include: high-speed Internet access, access to Joya Spa Fitness Center, select fitness classes and other resort activities. Resort service fee includes the following amenities:
- Complimentary WiFi throughout property
- Access to a 24-hour state-of-the-art Joya Fitness center
- Access to Kasbah and Oasis pools
- In-room Keurig with coffee and tea
- The Wall Street Journal available digitally
- Local and toll free calls
- Complimentary bottled water at bell desk & upon check-in
- Omni Get Fit Kit (available upon request)
- Omni Sleep Well Kit - Includes ear plugs & eye mask (available upon request)
- Complimentary membership to Select Guest for additional stay benefits - See Loyalty Ambassador upon check-in
- Complimentary Bocce Ball equipment rental - See front desk for details.
- Complimentary bikes to ride around property and town - See front desk for details. (based on availability)
- Up to 2 hours - Free
- 2-4 hours: $5.00
- 4-8 hours: $10.00
- 8 plus hours: $30.00
Overnight valet parking
Please present your ticket to the outlet you are visiting to have your parking validated. Daytime complimentary parking is offered to those guests who either have an appointment at Joya Spa, or dining at Prado, Centro or Crave. Please present your ticket to the front desk or Joya Spa reception desk to have your parking validated.
CASH PAYING GUESTS
Guests paying with cash must pay at check-in for the full stay's room charge and tax, plus a $100 per day deposit for incidentals.
The use of a debit card will initiate, at the time of check-in, an immediate deduction from your bank account for your room rate, inclusive of tax, for all room nights plus a $100 per day deposit for incidentals. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer for your bank to process this back to your account.
An early departure prior to your confirmed check out date, not modified or cancelled according to the cancellation policy, will be charged first night's room rate and tax. If a group or a pre-paid rate has a minimum night stay requirement, the remaining nights will be charged.
CANCELLATIONS & NO-SHOWS
Guest must cancel by 12:00 p.m., three days prior to arrival to avoid being charged first night's room rate, plus tax. If a guest does not show up on the scheduled day of arrival prior to midnight, a charge for the first night's room rate, plus tax will apply.
PAYING FOR ANOTHER GUEST’S ROOM
If you would like to pay for another guest’s room and it is within 30 days of their arrival, please contact the resort at (480) 627-3200 or via email to request a credit card authorization. If it is within 30 days, please visit the gift card link to purchase Omni Hotels gift cards that can be emailed to the arriving guest.
PACK & PLAYS AND CRIBS
For those parties traveling with infants and/or small children, pack & plays are available upon request at no charge to the guest. Cribs may be made available through use of a third party vendor within 72 hours prior to arrival. Crib fees may vary depending on availability. To inquire about reserving a crib for your upcoming stay contact the resort at (480) 627-3200.
SELECT GUEST MEMBERSHIP
The benefits to joining Select Guest®, our complimentary loyalty program, begin as soon as you sign up. Members enjoy everything from complimentary WiFi to exclusive special offers, as well as free nights at any Omni Hotels & Resorts location. And beginning on your second stay the perks get even better! Free morning beverage delivery, complimentary pressings and shoe shines to name a few.
To view all of the benefits to being a Select Member click here
We value the power of social media influence as a way to share our brand and collaborate with others. If you are interested in working with Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia to produce meaningful content, please fill out the following form. Due to a high number of requests, please allow the team up to 7 business days to review your request.
Influencer Request Form
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia believes in supporting local non-profits and charities through the donation of stay certificates and more. If you would like to request a donation for your organization, please contact Nicole Compher at email@example.com.
- In support of our mission to provide a quality experience and privacy for all of our guests, professional photography is strictly prohibited, unless in conjunction with a contracted catered event (ie. a wedding or conference). Full photography sessions outside of these parameters are not allowed, including for registered guests on-property. This includes professional photography for the following: graduation, family portraits, prom, pregnancy portraits, anniversary, birthday, holiday, weddings photos where the wedding is held at another venue, and all other non-resort related events.
- Engagement photo sessions may take place only if in conjunction with a contracted wedding event on property. Advance notice is required and permission must be granted prior to shooting. Approved photographer/videographer will be required to provide a certificate of insurance prior to any work, and it is at the resort's sole discretion to request such certificate.
- Disruptive photography or filming is not allowed. Hotel management reserves the right to ask any photographers to cease their session for any reason.
- Unauthorized use of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), including but not limited to drones and radio controlled aircraft and devices by the public or guests is strictly prohibited without prior approval.
For all press requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all media inquires, photo requests, or to receive property news and updates, please email Marketing Coordinator, Lindsey Hahn at email@example.com
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIP INQUIRIES
For all advertising and partnership inquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For musicians and other performance acts interested in playing on-property, please email Chris Ryan at email@example.com
RETAIL & TRUNK SHOW INQUIRIES
If you are a retail vendor and are interested in having your product sold at Crave Café, Dulcinea or Joya Spa Boutique, or if you are an artist wanting to showcase your special jewelry or fashion at an upcoming trunk show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pets under 25 pounds are welcome at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia. A $150 non-refundable cleaning fee for each room will be charged for your stay. One pet is allowed per guest room. If you plan to have two or more animals in the room, you must contact the hotel directly. Dogs and cats are the only animals allowed on property. In the event a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, we will ask the guest to remove the pet from the hotel. When housekeeping, engineering enters the room, your pet must be placed in a carrier. The guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet at check-in. Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.
Guest rooms at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia are non-smoking. Ashtrays are for outdoor use only and will be provided for guests who wish to smoke outside. A $300 fee will apply to guests smoking in guestrooms. Smoking is also allowed in designated outside areas around the resort.
GOOD NIGHT’S REST
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:30 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.
Kasbah and Oasis Pool Hours: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. |
Joya Terrace Pool Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Below are the basic pool policies. For a full list, click here
- Pools are exclusively for registered resort and cabana guests
- Oasis pool is reserved for guests 18 and over
- Joya Terrace pool is reserved for spa guests and spa members
- All children 12 and under at Kasbah pool must be accompanied by an adult
- No outside food and beverage
- No glass in pool area
- No smoking
- Music allowed with the use of headphones only
- For health and safety, diaper age children must wear swim diapers.
- Guests must comply with all pool regulations posted within the pool area.
Loud, offensive and/or profane language are prohibited. Resort reserves the right to refuse access and service to pool area.