Plan Your Wedding
The Omni King Edward Hotel offers a magical setting for your downtown Toronto wedding. Known for hosting stylish social events, the hotel offers a range of stylish and artful venues. We feature spectacular event spaces including the Crystal, Windsor, Sovereign and Vanity Fair Ballrooms, and our delectable cuisine is second to none – created by renowned Executive Chef Daniel Schick. At The Omni King Edward Hotel, we pride ourselves in offering outstanding service from the moment you contact us throughout every step of your dream event.
Combining the heritage of the oldest luxury hotel in Canada with modern amenities and luxurious accommodations, The Omni King Edward Hotel in downtown Toronto offers a unique experience in the heart of Canada’s largest city.
Our premier ballroom has been preserved with the assistance of the Historical Society of Toronto. Located immediately off the Hotel Lobby, the Sovereign Ballroom features 24-foot high ceilings, beautiful Edwardian architecture and floor to ceiling windows. The Sovereign is available for an event of up to 190 guests.
After its $6.5 million renovation, the Crystal Ballroom is sure to make all your wedding dreams come true. With 5,000 square feet of space, the newly renovated Crystal Ballroom is sure to exceed all of your expectations. The Ballroom can accommodate up to 280 guests for dinner and dancing. Enjoy a timeless space with ornate moldings, floor-to-ceiling windows and stunning panoramic city views.
VANITY FAIR BALLROOM
- Afternoon Break
- Coffee Break
- AV Equipment
- LCD Projector
- Overhead projector
- Unique, complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
Programs & Activities
Explore all that downtown Toronto has to offer just steps from your hotel door. Historic sites, dining, shopping and city adventures offer activities for all wedding guests.
With so many activities and celebrations taking place in Toronto this season, we have outlined a two-day itinerary to make the most of your visit.View More
Enjoy Afternoon Tea
Perfect for both intimate gatherings and get-togethers with friends, this long-standing social tradition is a great way to spend an afternoon.View More
Escape and Save
One night at Omni just isn't enough, take 10% off when you stay two nights or more. Go ahead and get away—you've earned it.View More
Indulge at Mokara Spa
Receive the royal treatment at Canada’s first Mokara Spa located in the iconic Omni King Edward Hotel.View More
Say Goodnight to Hunger
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
Combining the heritage of the oldest luxury hotel in Canada with modern amenities and luxurious accommodations, The Omni King Edward Hotel offers a unique experience in the heart of Canada’s largest city.
- Bridal Shower Tea Party & Spa Day, Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties, Wedding Rehearsals, Engagement Photo Shoots and Day After Sunday Brunch.
- Contact a wedding specialist to begin planning your special day. Phone 416-863-3241 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For reservations please call Omni Reservations at 1-800-THE-OMNI (1-800-843-6664) or through a personalised Group Web Page provided by the hotel.
- Deposits are based on the estimated Food & Beverage minimum spend, pre-tax and service fee. Initial deposit of 20% is due upon signing of contract; 25% of the estimated spend is due 6 months prior to the wedding date; an additional 25% is due 3 months prior and the remaining balance, based on your catering orders is due 7 days prior to your wedding date.
- Please reach out to a wedding specialist to discuss your options.
Modified space options for social distancing where required by local government or upon request. Social distancing signage is available upon request to help event spacing in high-traffic areas and encourage proper distancing.
The Hotel offers valet parking* and self-parking for your guests on a first come, first serve basis. The current valet parking rate is $57.00 plus 13% HST per vehicle, per night, with in and out privileges and will be applicable to those that choose to park in the hotel parking facility.
Self-parking is located at 65 King Street East and we have negotiated an exclusive rate that includes in and out privileges.
• $35 Weekend rates plus tax
• $45 Weekday rates plus tax
65 King Street East is located between Yonge Street & Church Street – to enter; off Church St. laneway just south of King St. drive west down the laneway (look for the Blue P with arrow)
Please be advised that due to physical limitations of our parking facilities, we are unable to accommodate oversized vehicles with a height of more than 6’1”.
*We have temporarily discontinued valet parking until further notice.