LUXURY RE-IMAGINED IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
The Omni King Edward Hotel is Toronto’s First Luxury Hotel, built in 1903 and re-imagined for the 21st century. The city’s old-world charm and vibrancy begins the moment you step outside onto King Street in the heart of downtown Toronto. Our prime location in the financial district provides you convenient access to the city’s top attractions including the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Sony Centre, Eaton Centre, Distillery District, some of Toronto's best restaurants, shopping and more.
Experience all that Toronto has to offer with our special luxury hotel packages. Discover our deep tradition of offering refined service, elegant touches and historic architecture that is sure to inspire with these special deals at The Omni King Edward Hotel.
Oh What Fun It Is To Stay!Celebrate what fun it is to stay with Omni!
Enjoy even more winter fun with a 15% discount off our best available rates and a $20 hotel credit.
Mokara Spa PackageLooking to unwind from the rigors of the day?
The Omni King Edward Hotel’s Mokara Spa package offers luxurious accommodations, a $200 Spa credit and complimentary overnight self-parking.
All Hotel Amenities
- 301 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Laundry Services
- Multilingual staff
- Victoria Café
- Safe deposit boxes
- Childcare Service
- Retail shops
- Mokara Spa
- Valet Parking
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Business Center
- Consort Bar- Open 7/23
- Les Clefs D’or Concierges
- Full service restaurant
- Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in / Check-Out
- Non-Smoking Hotel
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Combining the heritage of the oldest luxury hotel in Canada with modern amenities and luxurious accommodations, The Omni King Edward Hotel in downtown Toronto offers a unique experience in the heart of Canada’s largest city.
- ALL PHOTOS
If you’re searching for a wedding venue, Omni King Edward Hotel offers a magical setting for a downtown Toronto wedding. Our hotel wedding packages allow you to choose between three beautiful ballrooms. From weddings to meetings in one of our 13 spacious conference rooms, Omni King Edward Hotel has the spaces to accommodate all of your events.
We have put together a list of exciting activities and local events for you to truly experience the local color. Discover all the things to do when you visit Toronto.
at Mokara Spa
Relax like royalty at our brand-new Mokara Spa with a variety of treatments and full salon complete with manicure, pedicure and hair services. Now Open.
the Consort Bar
Enjoy the elegant atmosphere reminiscent of an English aristocrats’ club with an extensive cocktail menu.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS THE OMNI KING EDWARD HOTEL LOCATED?
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO THE HOTEL?
- Toronto International Pearson Airport (YYZ) is located 22 km/15 miles West of downtown Toronto.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE HOTEL?
The Omni King Edward Hotel offers self parking only at this time.
- Weekday rate: $45
- Weekend and holiday rate: $35
- Please note limited spots are available, but there are several other parking options around the hotel. Please contact the hotel and we would be happy to provide a list of alternative options nearby.
- Oversized Vehicles: Please be advised that due to physical limitations of our parking facilities, we are unable to accommodate oversized vehicles with a height of more than 6’1”
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
Toronto is well-served by public transportation.
- The airport is now connected to Downtown Toronto via Union Pearson Express. UP Express connects Toronto Pearson International Airport to Union Station in the heart of downtown in just 25 minutes. UP Express trains depart every 15 minutes, 19 ½ hours a day between 5:30 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. Union Station is located 4 blocks from the hotel. Tickets are $12.35 one way and $24.70 return.
- Transfer services by limousine or taxi is approximately 30-45 minutes. Currently estimated at $55.00 one-way by taxi.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at Noon
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact the hotel at 416-863-9700.