MAKE MEMORIES AT OUR REFRESHING DESERT OASIS
Relax and renew at Omni Tucson National Resort, located in the natural splendor of the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains. After an action-packed day on one of our highly acclaimed golf courses, rejuvenate your senses in our full-service spa facility before relaxing over fine dining – all while surrounded by the bold colors and warm hues of the Arizona desert.
Our vacation packages offer something for everyone – from golfers and tennis enthusiasts to spa aficionados. Whether you want to plan a romantic retreat or an adventure for family and friends, we have a luxury hotel package designed for you.
Oh What Fun It Is To Stay!Celebrate what fun it is to stay with Omni!
Enjoy even more winter fun with a 10% discount off our best available rates and a $20 hotel credit.
Guys Golf GetawayEnjoy a three-night stay with unlimited golf each day!
Take advantage of daily breakfast, a $50 golf retail credit, a bucket of beers, a food and beverage welcome amenity upon arrival, and more!
All Resort Amenities
- 79 Guest Rooms
- Free & Paid WiFi
- 36-Hole Championship Golf Course & Club
- Award Winning Spa
- Infinity Edge Pool
- Lighted Sports Complex with Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Business Center
- Gift Shop
- Golf Shop
- Daily Turndown Service (Upon Request)
- Post & Parcel Services
- Safe Deposit Boxes Available at Front Desk
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning Services Available
- Shoe Shine Service
- Spanish Translation Upon Request
- Valet and Self-parking
Golf outings and tournaments
Experience Championship golf in a beautiful desert setting with one of our golf packages.View More
Indulge at the Spa
Experience luxury with a sense of the southwest at the full-service Omni Tucson National Resort Spa.View More
Tempt your palate
Bob’s Steak & Chop House offers simple elegance and a lively atmosphere. Award-winning food and warm classic décor making an outstanding experience.View More
Tucson Area Attractions
With miles of pristine desert, an impressive array of cactus and spectacular mountain views, Tucson is an authentic Southwestern destination.View More
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
From highly acclaimed golf courses to outdoor terraces to lush gardens, Omni Tucson National Resort reflects the beauty and majesty of the Santa Catalina mountains and the unique desert landscape of Arizona.
- ALL PHOTOS
The breathtaking scenery makes Omni Tucson National Resort a special venue for events and weddings. Find your hotel wedding package or a space for your next meeting at this ideal location.
DOES OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT HAVE POOLS?
DOES OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT HAVE RESTAURANTS ON-SITE?
WHAT IS THERE TO DO AT OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT?
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT LOCATED?
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT?
- About 20 miles (35 minutes away) from the Tucson International Airport (TUS).
- About 100 miles (90 minute drive) from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX).
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT?
On-site covered and open parking is available
Overnight self parking
Overnight valet parking
DOES THE RESORT OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
- Car rentals may be arranged through the concierge.
OPTIONS FROM TUCSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Shuttle service: Approximately $45 one way (520) 889-1000
Taxi Service: Approximately $50 one way
Limo: Approximately $55 one way (520) 825-8888
OPTIONS FROM PHOENIX SKY HARBOR AIRPORT
- Shuttle Service: Approximately $65 round-trip to the drop-off site. Guests must arrange transportation from the drop-off site to the hotel.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
Omni Tucson National Resort is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Pets under 50 lbs. are allowed at the resort.
- There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $150 per reservation for up to 2 pets. This fee is for deep cleaning of the room upon departure.
- There is a limit of two (2) pets allowed room.
- Pet-friendly accommodations are limited.
- Service animals accompanying guests with disabilities are always welcome and will not be required to pay the one time pet charge (no documentation necessary).
- ESA dogs (Emotional Support Animals) will be required to pay pet fee.
- Please declare your dog at check-in. Undisclosed and discovered pets will be charged a $200 one-time fee.
- Pets must be leashed, kenneled, or firmly held when they are outside guest rooms, including during their walks around property. Please cleanup after your pet and dispose of pet waste in the appropriate areas.
- At no time may the pet be left alone in the room. In the event that a pet begins to make noise or is the cause of guest complaints, the guest will be asked to remove the pet and may be liable for financial compensation to those guests disturbed.
Our Front Office team will provide required Omi Tucson National Resort Pet Policy Form for signature upon check-in; please feel free to review below form prior to arrival.
VIEW RESORT PET POLICY FORM > (PDF, 117 KB)