Plan Your Wedding
Omni Tucson National Resort is an ideal location for all your wedding celebration needs - from engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners to the perfect wedding reception and a farewell brunch. So for the treasured moments and memories of your wedding day, make Omni Tucson National Resort your wedding site in Tucson.
From highly acclaimed golf courses to outdoor terraces to lush gardens, Omni Tucson National Resort reflects the beauty and majesty of the Santa Catalina mountains and the unique desert landscape of Arizona.
PAPAGO BALLROOM & TERRACE
Papago Ballroom and Terrace: The Papago Ballroom features distinctive regional art, classic Southwestern open-beam ceilings and large windows overlooking the Catalina Mountains. The Papago Ballroom opens up onto a large outdoor venue, the Papago Terrace. With sweeping views of the resort and mountains, the Papago Ballroom and Terrace offer a stunning reception and outdoor venue for your ceremony.
IRONWOOD BALLROOM & TERRACE
The newly remodeled Ironwood Ballroom features a contemporary feel with large windows overlooking the Catalina Mountains. Double doors lead to the adjacent Ironwood Terrace, which overlooks the 18th hole. With 2,652 square feet, Ironwood Ballroom is an idyllic selection for your modern reception.
The ceremony location for the resort is the Norville Lawn. This beautiful ceremony site boasts captivating views of our amazing Golf Course, Catalina Mountains & lake water features, as well as the ultimate ease of flow for your guests. The semi-private Norville Lawn provides 6,000 square feet of usable space comfortable for your ceremony and cocktail reception that immediately follows.
- Afternoon Break
- Coffee Break
- AV Equipment
- LCD Projector
- Overhead projector
- Unique complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
Programs & Activities
Wedding guests can enjoy Tucson and on-property activities during their stay
Golf outings and tournaments
Experience Championship golf in a beautiful desert setting with one of our golf packages.View More
Indulge at the Spa
Experience luxury with a sense of the southwest at the full-service Omni Tucson National Resort Spa.View More
Tempt your palate
Bob’s Steak & Chop House offers simple elegance and a lively atmosphere. Award-winning food and warm classic décor making an outstanding experience.View More
Tucson Area Attractions
With miles of pristine desert, an impressive array of cactus and spectacular mountain views, Tucson is an authentic Southwestern destination.View More
Omni Safe & Clean
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been, and always will be, our top priority.View More
Say Goodnight to Hunger
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
Tucson offers a variety of local events and attractions. Enjoy an array of activities at Omni Tucson National Resort or explore some of the best nearby attractions.
WHAT SERVICES CAN OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT PROVIDE FOR MY WEDDING?
- We are happy to assist you in coordinating additional events including your Rehearsal Dinner, Spa appointments, Golf outings and the perfect send-off Brunch.
HOW DO I SECURE MY WEDDING DATE AND VENUE?
- Please contact our Sales Office directly at (520) 877-2350 or via our website to inquire about venue availability and additional details.
HOW DO MY GUESTS RESERVE ROOMS AT OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT?
- We are happy to assist you in coordinating a guestroom block, complete with a personalized reservation page. Contact the Sales Office for availability and additional details.
WHAT ARE THE DEPOSITS BASED ON AND WHEN ARE THEY DUE?
- Initial deposits are due at contract signing. Additional deposits vary based on date and details.
CAN FOOD OR BEVERAGES BE BROUGHT IN FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES?
- Omni Tucson National Resort is the only authorized licensee to sell and serve all food, beer liquor and wine on the resort property. As such, all food and beverages at Omni Tucson National Resort must be provided by the resort.
WHAT IS OMNI TUCSON NATIONAL RESORT DOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS?
- The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).