Check-in: 4:00 p.m./Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
RESORT SERVICE CHARGE
A $35-per-room daily resort fee will be added to the daily room rate. This fee allows guests to enjoy many resort services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges.
Services include: High Speed internet access, a complimentary morning newspaper, access to the Fitness Center.
Resort service fee includes the following amenities:
- Complimentary WiFi throughout property
- Access to Sweet Water and Catalina pools
- Complimentary access to Tennis, Pickleball and Sand Volleyball Courts
- In-room coffee and tea
- Local and toll free calls
- Discounted green fees on The Catalina and Sonoran Golf Courses for resort guests
- Complimentary Self-Parking
- Two (2) complimentary bottles of water
The use of a debit card or a credit card will initiate, at the time of check-in, an immediate deduction from your bank account for your room rate, inclusive of tax, for all room nights plus $50 per night for incidentals. Upon check-out, any unused funds will be credited back to your account. Based upon the business rules of your bank, it may take 72 hours or longer for your bank to process this back to your account. Cash Paying Guest must have a valid credit card at time of check in for room, tax and incidentals. Cash is only accepted at time of check out.
- Omni Tucson National Resort is a dog-friendly hotel.
- Dogs under 50 lbs. are allowed at the resort.
- There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $150 per reservation for up to 2 pets. This fee is for deep cleaning of the room upon departure.
- There is a limit of two (2) pets allowed room.
- Dog-friendly accommodations are limited.
- Service animals accompanying guests with disabilities are always welcome and will not be required to pay the one time pet charge (no documentation necessary).
- ESA dogs (Emotional Support Animals) will be required to pay pet fee.
- Please declare your dog at check-in. Undisclosed and discovered pets will be charged a $200 one-time fee.
- Pets must be leashed, kenneled, or firmly held when they are outside guest rooms, including during their walks around property. Please cleanup after your pet and dispose of pet waste in the appropriate areas.
- At no time may the pet be left alone in the room. In the event that a pet begins to make noise or is the cause of guest complaints, the guest will be asked to remove the pet and may be liable for financial compensation to those guests disturbed.
Our Front Office team will provide required Omi Tucson National Resort Pet Policy Form for signature upon check-in; please feel free to review below form prior to arrival.
VIEW RESORT PET POLICY FORM (PDF, 401 KB)
MEDIA & CONTENT PARTNERSHIP INQUIRIES
For all media inquiries and digital content partnership inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details as appropriate.
For all advertising and partnership inquiries, please email email@example.com with media kit as appropriate.
GOOD NIGHT'S REST POLICY
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the hotel enforces a Good Night's Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest rooms after 11:00 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our resort.
Smoking is permitted in designated outdoors areas.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.