Based on Availability
- Luxurious accommodations
- Special discounts
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the federal government per diem rates (based upon availability), guest must show valid I.D. at check-in and must qualify as one of the following:
- Federal government employees (active or retired)
- Government contractor traveling on official Federal government business with a valid ID
- Military members (active, retired or able to present Veteran ID card)
- State, county and local government officials
- Members of foreign governments with valid ID
Valid ID is defined as a personnel badge or other form of valid form of ID issued by the appropriate government agency (federal, state, county or local), or in the case of a contractor, a government issued letter authorizing the travel on behalf of the U.S. Federal Government. Each person who qualifies for the government rate is allowed a maximum of two (2) rooms at that rate.
The Omni Viking Lakes is an official partner of the Mall of America. With the Mall of America package you will enjoy complimentary transportation to the Mall of America, a short 10 minute shuttle.
Take advantage of an exclusive Mall of America coupon book offering up to $300 in discounts. After shopping walk next door to tour the Vikings museum to glimpse at the rich history of the organization. Enjoy our first class spa and first class dining by James Beard award-winning chef, Ann Kim in Kyndred Hearth.
Stay Dates: Seven days a week