Hours of Operation: Daily 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Pro Shop: (904) 277-5145
Director of Tennis, Rob Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org, (904) 277-5151
Fees & Rentals
- Court fees: $16 per person/per day
- Ball machine: $21 per hour (plus court fee)
- Night play: $16 per person
- Racket rental: $6 per day
Lessons & Clinics
- Private Lesson: $81 (1 hour) or $51 (30 minutes)
- Semi Private/Group Lesson: $86 (1 hour)
- Adult Instruction/Strategy Clinic: $31 (1 hour)
- Adult Cardio Tennis Clinic: $26 (1 hour)
- Junior Clinic: $26 (1 hour)
- Men's and Women's Round Robins: $16 per person
- Available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 9 - 11 a.m.
- Court fee includes play for the remainder of the day. Registration required by noon the day prior by calling (904) 277-5145.
*Reservations are required for court time and all tennis programs. Subject to cancellation fee. Two ore more people semi-private and group rates apply. All prices subject to change.
Improve your game by attending one of adult programs, geared toward development of individual or team skills.
Email email@example.com or call the Pro Shop (904) 277-5145 for assistance and bookings.
Individuals/Couples Brochure (PDF, 1.3 MB)
Group/Team/Club Brochure (PDF, 1.3 MB)
Doubles Boot Camp Brochure (PDF, 1.2 MB)
Two- or Three-Day Camp*
Package includes a camp clinic each day from 9 - 11 a.m. and a one-hour private lesson scheduled at your convenience.
Instruction and Drills Clinic: 9 - 10 a.m. daily
Strategy and Drills Clinic: 10 - 11 a.m. daily
Beginner Clinics: 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Monday and Friday
Thursday: 8 - 9 a.m.
Monday-Wednesday: 6:30 - 8 p.m.
Doubles Boot Camp
For dates and more information, please call the Pro Shop (904) 277-5145.
Join the Cliff Drysdale Tennis Team for doubles boot camp. Designed to elevate your doubles game, this unique camp will teach you such techniques as smart shot selection, how to be a relentless attacker and how to stand your ground in doubles. Helping you launch into your Spring season, the weekend includes 10 hours of tennis, welcome reception, pro doubles exhibition, goody bag upon arrival and accommodations for 2 nights at Omni Amelia Island Resort.
Our junior tennis programs, based on USTA’s 10 And Under format of instruction, develop the skills of our youngest players.
After School Program Brochure (PDF, 1.5 MB)
Junior Camp Brochure (PDF 1.1 MB)
Monday - Thursday
Available daily during the school year and set day of the week seasonally. Call (904) 277-5145 for schedule and reservations.
Family Cardio Tennis
$25 for the whole family
Every Saturday: 1-2 p.m.
Call (904) 277-5145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.