Plan Your Wedding
Offering a timelessly elegant setting as one of Washington DC’s most iconic and romantic venues which sits on 12 acres; centrally located yet secluded in nature. Whether entering our outdoor oasis – surrounded by whimsical gardens – or dancing the night away in one of our stunning, vintage ballrooms – where music royalty like Liza Minnelli & Aretha Franklin graced the stage – the Omni Shoreham serves as an memorable backdrop for your event.
Omni Shoreham Hotel offers a resort-like retreat in the midst of the nation’s capital. Browse the galleries to see what luxury amenities await you on your trip.
- ALL PHOTOS
ELEGANT BALLROOM CEREMONY
Our stunning ballrooms – where presidents and music royalty have often been regulars – exude subtle glamour steeped in an intimate elegance unlike any other. Whether you choose the hotel’s original grand ballroom, Ambassador, or the regal Diplomat Ballroom which replicates the famous East Room of the White House, we have a space to accommodate any vision for your dream wedding. Indoor Ceremony Maximum Capacity: 600
Experience the golden Hollywood-era supper club turned elegant ballroom that brought John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Bouvier together. Have the time of your life in this vintage space where music royalty such as Liza Minnelli & Aretha Franklin have graced the stage, sure to make a memorable backdrop for your event.Dinner and Dancing Maximum Capacity: 350
A vibrant ballroom in Andrea Palladio’s architectural style, which is known for its use of symmetry, columns and domes. Palladio’s style is also featured throughout the district in buildings such as the White House and US Capitol. This ballroom features impressive floor to ceiling windows overlooking our magnificent gazebo and lawn. Dinner and Dancing Maximum Capacity: 280.
With its Art Deco style, dramatic stage and crystal chandeliers, the Empire Ballroom boasts unmatched sophistication for your upcoming celebration. Start the evening on the ballroom’s connecting Patio under our twinkling lights, surrounded by our beautiful gardens. Dinner and Dancing Maximum Capacity: 240.
- Rehearsal Dinner
- In-House Catering
- Outside Catering Requests Welcomed
- Private Receptions in Suites
- AV Equipment
- Elegant Dinnerware
- Tables and Chairs
- Votive Candles
- Your Wedding Services Team will help take care of all your wedding's needs, from your first visit to your wedding day.
- Unique complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
Programs & Activities
With countless activities nearby, all of your wedding guests will enjoy a memorable stay. Whether they want to soak up the sun by our resort-style pool or hop on the Metro to see the Monuments & Museums, we offer it all.
Explore like a Local
View our concierge team's recommendations on things to do while visiting Washington, D.C.View More
Relax at Our Resort-Style Pool
Recently voted one of the South's Best Pools by Southern Living, our outdoor pool is the perfect escape.View More
Tempt your palate
Experience fine dining and signature cocktails in a variety of settings, created using local ingredients from area farms.View More
Omni Safe & Clean
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been, and always will be, our top priority.View More
Say Goodnight to Hunger
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
Our culinary team offers guests a superb culinary experience and exceptional personal service with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Whether you're a lover of history, the arts, sports or fine dining, Washington, D.C. has something for everyone.
WHAT SERVICES CAN OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL PROVIDE FOR MY WEDDING?
- We are pleased to offer space for your rehearsal, rehearsal and welcome dinners and post wedding brunches. Our Catering Professionals specialize in weddings of all types, all traditions and all religions.
HOW DO I SECURE MY WEDDING DATE AND VENUE?
- You may contact us at 202-756-5110 or submit an online request via our website.
HOW DO MY GUESTS RESERVE ROOMS AT OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL?
- The hotel is please to provide an event guestroom block for your wedding. Your guests may then reserve their guestroom via a group web page or by calling Omni Hotels Reservation Line - 1-800-THE-OMNI.
CAN FOOD OR BEVERAGES BE BROUGHT IN FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES?
- Our talented culinary team can accommodate a wide variety of menu options; however, we welcome the request for outside catering for special circumstances. Additional charges may apply.
WHAT IS OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL DOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS?
- The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).