URBAN RETREAT OVERLOOKING ROCK CREEK PARK
Located in one of the area’s premier residential neighborhoods, this elegant urban retreat boasts a resort atmosphere and a personal taste of politics, culture, art and music. Since 1930, the luxurious Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. has hosted presidents, world leaders and inaugural balls, making it a true landmark in our nation’s capital. Today, the hotel fuses modern comforts with distinguished service creating a monumental experience for your next Washington, D.C. getaway.
Whether you are looking for history, art or culture, we have a package that will let you experience the unique spirit of Washington, D.C.
Oh What Fun It Is To Stay!Celebrate what fun it is to stay with Omni!
Enjoy even more winter fun with a 15% discount off our best available rates and a $20 hotel credit.
Stay, Park & PlayIncludes Breakfast & Parking
Stay with us in Washington, D.C. and enjoy luxurious accommodations, breakfast and parking each day of your stay.
All Hotel Amenities
- 834 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Elegant Courtyards and Gardens
- Jogging trails throughout Rock Creek Park
- Fire Pits
- Bike Rentals
- Spa Services
- Backyard Hammocks
- ATM in Lobby & Currency Exchange
- Robert's Restaurant
- Safe Deposit box
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service (fee)
- Gift Shop & Jewelry Store
- Valet Parking
- In-Room Dining
- Resort-Style Pool
- 100,000 Square Feet Meeting Space
- Multilingual Concierge
- 24-hour Business Center
- Marquee Lounge
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-In / Check-Out
- Housekeeping Service Twice Daily
- Omni Kids Crew
- Post / Parcel Services
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Omni Shoreham Hotel offers a resort-like retreat in the midst of the nation’s capital. Browse the galleries to see what luxury amenities await you on your trip.
Your dream wedding awaits at one of Washington, D.C.’s most historic and romantic venues. With Omni Shoreham Hotel’s wedding packages, you can dance the night away in one of our ballrooms. With elegant rooms that have been enjoyed by historical figures like the Kennedys, our unique spaces are the perfect backdrop for weddings, meetings and special events
Whether you're a lover of history, the arts, sports or fine dining, Washington, D.C. has something for everyone.
Like a Local
View our concierge team's recommendations on things to do while visiting Washington, D.C.
Experience fine dining and signature cocktails in a variety of settings, created using local ingredients from area farms.
Parking & Directions
WHERE IS OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL LOCATED?
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL?
- 8 miles from Reagan National Airport
- 28 miles from Dulles International Airport
- 33 miles from Baltimore-Washington International Airport
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE HOTEL?
The Omni Shoreham Hotels offers valet parking only which includes in/out privileges. The price is $55 per car daily and is inclusive of tax.
- 0 – 4 hours: $35
- 4 – 24 hours: $55
- Daily max: $55
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
The hotel does not offer transportation service but can help arrange car rental service and sightseeing tours. The metrorail is located just 1 block from the hotel. Union Station, Amtrak and Greyhound Station is located 4 miles away.
TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS FROM DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $50 – $65
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $105 for up to four passengers)
- Metro: The Silver Line Express schedule can be found here. https://www.flydulles.com/iad/silver-line-express-bus-metrorail-station
OPTIONS FROM REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi: Approximately $20 – $25
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $65 (up to four passengers)
- Metro: Take the Blue Line metro in the direction of Largo to the Metro Center. Change to the Red Line in the direction of Shady Grove. Take the Red Line to the Woodley Park/Zoo Metro Station. The hotel is located 1 block from the Metro. Once you have exited the Metro via the escalators, go to the right and down the stairs. Go to the left and walk to Calvert Street (1 block). Cross the street and take a right. The hotel will be on your left-hand side. Approximately $1.35 – $2.55 per person. https://www.wmata.com/
OPTIONS FROM BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $75 – $100 (allow 60 minutes of travel time)
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $125 (up to three passengers)
- Train: Take the free shuttle from the airport to BWI Marshall Rail Station and take either the AMTRAK/MARC train to Union Station. Once at Union Station, take the Metro (Red Line) in the direction of Shady Grove to the Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams Morgan stop. The hotel is located half a block from the Metro. Approximately $6 for MARC and $1.75 for Metro. MARC is available Monday – Friday (limited schedules on holidays). AMTRAK is available daily with service on the weekends (ticket prices vary).
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
To reserve a room and check in to our property, you must be at least 18 years of age. Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.