HOLIDAY CHEER SPREADS TO ALL OMNI HOTELS & RESORTS
Guests Can Stay, Save & Be Merry While Experiencing Some of the Most Iconic Holiday Traditions in the Country
DALLAS (Nov. 02, 2016) — As the season of giving nears, Omni Hotels & Resorts is spreading holiday cheer with the “Stay, Save & Be Merry” package. Now through December 30, guests who book the luxury hotel brand’s holiday offer will receive up to 15 percent off any overnight stay and a $10 Omni Hotels & Resorts gift card. Guests can also give back during the holidays every time they book online through Omni’s Say Goodnight to Hunger campaign. For every online booking, the company makes a donation to Feeding America to help provide a family of four dinner for an entire week.*
From nationally acclaimed Gingerbread House competitions and ice skating in the Texas Hill Country to iconic shopping in New York City and Chicago, travelers will find unique and memorable holiday experiences at any Omni property:
- The Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville, N.C. will hold its nationally recognized 24th Annual Gingerbread House Competition on Nov. 21, 2016. The winning creations will be on display from Nov. 27, 2016, to Jan. 5, 2017. The National Gingerbread House Competition has grown in more than just entries; it has become a true family holiday tradition. From the very young to the very young at heart, the reaction to this magical experience is the same year in and year out - one of wonder, awe and delight.
- Near Austin, Texas, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa’s ninth Annual Gingerbread House Competition & Tree Lighting will take place on Nov. 30, 2016. The resort’s annual Holiday Lights & Ice features a 4,000-square-foot ice rink, and starting Dec. 16, locals and resort guests are invited to skate through the holidays on the resort’s indoor ice rink overlooking the scenic Hill Country, while enjoying a display of twinkling lights and festive activities for the whole family.
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa near San Diego will feature visits from Santa and host one of the largest poinsettia displays in California. The resort’s third annual Gingerbread Festival will showcase displays from Nov. 26, 2016 to Dec. 30, 2016, and will commence with holiday cookie decorating and its annual tree lighting. In addition, the La Costa Holiday Markets will take place Nov. 26 to Dec. 3, where guests may browse holiday treasures and La Costa favorites.
- Each year on the Monday before Thanksgiving, guests of The Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Va., gather in the Great Hall for the tree arrival ceremony and wonder ‘if this is the year the tree does not fit through the door!’ With old-fashioned fun like s'mores by the fire, classic musical performances and Homestead traditions such as the Goodnight Elf Tuck-In and New Year's Eve Family Merry Masquerade ball, guests’ stays will be filled with magical memories.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan and steps away from major retailers, the Omni Berkshire Place offers the “Bloomingdale’s Shopping Experience.” Furthermore, for travelers going to the Windy City, the Omni Chicago Hotel offers “Shop the Mag Mile” package. Both are perfect for travelers looking to knock out their holiday gift lists in two of the country’s most iconic shopping destinations.
- Those looking for an authentic New England winter getaway will find it in Bretton Woods, N.H., from the comfort of a horse-drawn sleigh when staying at the Omni Mount Washington Resort. While at the resort, guests can experience all that winter weather offers with skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and ice skating.
The “Stay, Save & Be Merry” package is eligible at participating properties for stays from Nov. 21, 2016 to Dec. 30, 2016. All bookings are subject to availability and blackout dates. The package is valid for new reservations only and not applicable to groups, conventions or in combination with other savings or discounts. For more information on the package or other property offers, guests may visit omnihotels.com
or call 1-800-The-Omni. Travelers or media can also follow Omni at Facebook.com/OmniHotels
About Omni Hotels & Resorts
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinct luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. With over 20 world-class golf courses and award-winning spa retreats, to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its distinguished, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company’s “Power of One” associate empowerment program. The brand is frequently recognized by top consumer research organizations and travel publications and was ranked “Highest in Upper-Upscale Segment Guest Satisfaction” in the J.D. Power 2016 North American Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM. As a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance (GHA), Omni’s loyalty program is further expanded through the DISCOVERY® loyalty program offering members additional global benefits. Committed to reducing hunger, Omni is on a mission through its Say Goodnight to Hunger initiative to help provide more than 18.2 million meals each year for food banks to feed children, families and seniors in communities in which it operates. To get additional information or book accommodations, visit omnihotels.com or call 1-800-The-Omni.
* $1 helps provide 11 meals on behalf of local food banks. For each direct booking on OmniHotels.com, Omni will donate the equivalent of 28 meals. For the purpose of this campaign, Omni defines a family as 4 individuals.