For decades, Omni Tucson National Resort has enjoyed hosting prestigious PGA Tour events where legendary champions such as Nicklaus, Trevino and Palmer have graced the fairways and battled for glory. The addition of the Sonoran Course, impeccably designed by TOUR champion and Ryder Cup captain, Tom Lehman, has created a truly dynamic golf experience.
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. Recent enhancements include new guest rooms featuring golf course and mountain views.
An array of entertainment venues includes outdoor dining terraces and a cabana bar, coupled with Tucson's only 4-star Forbes-rated spa, tennis courts, two highly acclaimed golf courses, Sweetwater Terrace, an infinity edge pool, private function space and outdoor gardens.
Omni Tucson National Resort is conveniently located approximately 30 minutes from Tucson International Airport and 90 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Awards & Accolades
- "Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Upscale Hotel Chains" J.D. Power 2015 North American Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study SM
- Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame, TripAdvisor, 2011–2015
- Top 100 Steakhouses in America, OpenTable, 2014
- Incentive - Platinum Partners Award, 2013
- AAA Four Diamond, 2013
- The Spa has been awarded Forbes Travel Guide's Four-Star Award, 2013
- Best Courses in Arizona, Golfweek, 2012