An All-Seasons State Park
A quick and scenic 20 minute drive from Omni Bedford Springs Resort will bring you to the 3,983 acre Shawnee State Park. This park is perfect for any season. Guests are encouraged to hike, bike, picnic, swim, boat, fish, hunt, boat, disc golf, cross-country ski, sled, snowmobile, ice fish and ice skate.
The 451-acre Shawnee Lake is a warm water fishery and super swimming hole. It is stocked with game fish by the PA Fish and Boat Commission. Commonly found in the lake fish include walleye, pickerel, bass, northern pike, muskellunge, catfish, crappie, yellow perch, bluegill, bullhead, sucker and carp. The beach at Shawnee State Park is open daily from Memorial Day weekend until Labor Day weekend.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Picnic tables, charcoal grills, water fountains and restrooms are scattered around the park. Select picnic pavilions can be reserved here.
- There are numerous activities available
- There are no entrance fees for Shawnee State Park.
- The park is open 365 days a year, sunrise to sunset.
Build Your Own Package at Omni Bedford Springs Resort
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- The rest is up to you! During the booking process, select the following amenities you'd like to add: cupcakes & milk, Art of Breakfast Buffet, Historic tour with keepsake book, Premium parking, Late check-out, Pro shop credit, Sparkling wine & strawberries and Signature spa welcome amenity
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE