Discover state-of-the-art architecture, landscape design, and art, just a mile from Omni Chicago. Get your photo taken with the famous "Cloud Gate," or more popularly known as "The Bean." Right in the heart of downtown Chicago, Millennium Park offers one of a kind views of the skyline.
Things To Know Before You Visit The Bean
- The park is located at 201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602.
- Parking is available at the Millennium Park Garage, Grant Park North, Grant Park South, and East Monroe Garages.
- Walking tours are available daily at 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. and depart from the Randolph Lobby at the Chicago Cultural Center.
- Pack a picnic for lunch on the Great Lawn, or dining is available at the Park Grill off Michigan Avenue and Washington Street.
Learn more about Millennium Park.
Chicago Sunset Segway Tour
Gather at Millennium Park in the famous McDonald's Cycle Center to meet your local guide. You'll glide through Grant Park to glamorous Buckingham Fountain, soaking in spectacular views of the Chicago skyline and Millennium Park. Along the way, you'll also pass Soldier Field, the Shedd Aquarium, the Field Museum, and the Adler Planetarium.
Book Your Tour
American Girl Place Package
Guests who book this offer receive:
- American Girl doll-size travel bed
- American Girl pajama set for dolls including slippers for the girl to keep
- American Girl book to read at bedtime
- Sugar and Sweet All-American candy display on night of arrival
- $60 hotel food & beverage voucher per day
- Cookies and milk with turndown service on night of arrival
- Valet parking per night
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE