Base camp for Rocky Mountain National Park
The quaint mountain town of Estes Park is located about an hour from Omni Interlocken Hotel. Not only does Estes Park feature Rocky Mountain National Park, it is packed with just about every mountain activity possible. Guests can spend the day fishing, hiking, biking, shopping, whitewater rafting, camping, off-roading and more! For those who are short on time and don't want to miss a thing, Estes Park has many scenic driving routes to take it all in. Whatever activity you participate, there's a good chance you'll see some of the wildlife that makes Rocky Mountain National Park one of the most visited in the country. Once your trip is over, take the long way home on the Peak-to-Peak highway. You'll pass historic gold mines, enjoy amazing views and may even spot elk crossing the road.
Estes Park hosts multiple events including: Scandinavian Festival, Elk Fest, Stanley Film Festival, Jazz Fest and more.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Address: 500 Big Thompson Avenue, Estes Park, Colorado 80517
- Wildlife can often be seen walking the path around Lake Estes
- Parking lots accommodate all types of vehicles from RVs to motorcycles. Free shuttles are available to transport guests to Estes Valley and Rocky Mountain National Park
- The weather is predictable and typically mild from June through March. April through June weather is unpredictable on an hourly and daily basis; conditions can change quickly from a snowstorm to a warm, sunny day
- Located an hour and a half from Denver International Airport
Learn more about Estes Park.
Escape and Save Package
Guests who book this package receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- 15% off our best available rates
To learn more about availability and conditions, click here