Experience musical history
Located just a short drive away from the Omni Los Angeles Hotel, the GRAMMY Museum® is an exciting and interactive celebration of the power of music occupying a vibrant new space in downtown Los Angeles. Four floors of cutting edge exhibits, interactive experiences and films provide a one-of-a-kind visitor experience — engaging, educational, celebratory and inspirational.
Experience musical history at the GRAMMY Museum! Go behind the scenes with interactive exhibits that showcase the life and career of a diverse group of artists like Whitney Houston, Daft Punk, Michael Jackson, John Denver and Smokey Robinson and The Miracles. These unique exhibits feature rare artifacts, photographs, handwritten lyrics, and more!
Things to Know Before You Go
- Located at 800 W Olympics Blvd., Los Angeles CA 90015, less than two miles from the Omni Los Angeles Hotel
- The Museum entrance is located on Figueroa Street between Fleming’s and The Farm in the L.A. Live complex. After the museum, enjoy one of the many restaurants, movie theaters, and live entertainment venues in the complex.
- Discounted tickets are available for students, seniors, and military with I.D. It is free for children under 5 years old.
- The Museum is open daily
Learn more about the museum.
City of Stars Package at Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Two complimentary tickets to The GRAMMY Museum at LA Live
- Unique LA Artisan gift
- Acess to the exclusive club lounge
- Chef’s California sparkling wine & cheese amenity delivered to your guestroom
- Pre-call from concierge to arrange Los Angeles excursions
- Complimentary valet parking
To learn more about availability and conditions, Click Here