* Photo courtesy of ©Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd. and © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
There is no better time to be a Star Wars fan. There is no better place where a Jedi can hone their craft, buzzing past the wispy sands of Jakku. A place where the inner Wookiee, Droid or Hutt can dream of a galaxy far, far away. A place they can call home. That place is Disney’s Hollywood Studios®! The Star Wars Launch Bay is just one of the many attractions to explore at Hollywood Studios. There, you come face to face like never before with some of your favorite characters from the dark and light sides. Explore authentic replicas of movie props and models from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Star Wars Game Center allows you to play Park-exclusive Toy Box levels on Disney Infinity 3.0. Plus, you won’t want to miss Star Wars: Path of the Jedi, a special film retelling of the Skywalker’s journey through the Star Wars saga.
Once you've had your Star Wars fix, make sure to check out the many thrilling rides, Hollywood-inspired attractions, stirring stage shows, behind-the-scene tours and unforgettable dining experiences. Disney's Hollywood Studios has something for every man, woman and child to enjoy!
Things to Know Before You Visit Hollywood Studios
- Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is a Walt Disney World® Good Neighbor Hotel, offering transportation to the Disney parks, advance ticket sales through our website, and at our concierge desk, as well as a Disney trained Concierge desk.
- Download My Disney Experience mobile app so you can sign up for fast passes up to 30 days in advance of your arrival.
- Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Learn more about Hollywood Studios.
Bed & Breakfast Package
Before you begin your day full of adventure, start your day off right with Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate's Bed & Breakfast package. Enjoy:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Daily full breakfast in Trevi's Restaurant for each registered guest, both adults and children (age 12 and under eat free)