Omni La Mansión del Rio - San Antonio, TX
Plan Your Wedding
Omni La Mansión del Rio, known as the “crown jewel” of the San Antonio River Walk, creates an ambiance of romance and elegance, while reflecting the authentic San Antonio flavor and culture. Our elegant setting is complemented by the highest quality cuisine and unparalleled service. A bride and groom's wedding vision is unique and personal. The experienced staff at Omni La Mansión del Rio will provide meticulous attention every step of the way to make your vision become a reality.
Situated in the heart of historic San Antonio, Omni La Mansión del Rio features luxury accommodations tucked alongside the beautiful, famous River Walk. Browse our gallery to see what awaits you in San Antonio.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
This classic ballroom features three grand crystal chandeliers and a wall of French doors leading to a breezeway, perfect for guests that might want to have a more intimate conversation during the wedding festivities. The space features crown molding and elegant wall sconces that create a warm and inviting space perfect for the most lavish affairs of up to 300 guests.
The Madero Ballroom can be found on the fifth floor of the hotel and boasts its own private foyer. This space is the junior version of the Iberian Ballroom featuring two grand crystal chandeliers. This space is ideal for weddings of up to 150 guests. Its’ private entrance and location within the hotel make it an ideal setting for wedding parties that want to dance the night away!
Found on the fourth floor, this ballroom is a unique space for all types of wedding celebrations. The room features walls of French style windows that let in beautiful natural light during the day and nicely frames the historic side of the hotel and downtown San Antonio lit up, at night. This room will comfortably accommodate up to 120 guests.
A truly one-of-a-kind room located on the first floor of the hotel, neighboring the pool courtyard. This Spanish influenced space features exposed wood beams, arch windows overlooking the pool courtyard and an attached sun room with terracotta tile flooring and an open skylight ceiling. Hanging from the skylight are antique star lanterns that are lit in the evening. This space is wonderful for intimate weddings of less than 100 or a rehearsal dinner.
The centrally located courtyard at the Omni La Mansión del Rio Hotel transports you away from the hustle and bustle of downtown San Antonio and into an intimate and romantic garden setting. This outdoor ceremony space is available for ceremonies ranging in size from intimate groups to larger gatherings. The courtyard can accommodate multiple set up configurations including a grand staircase entrance. This space is located on the ground level close to the hotel’s main entrance, making it convenient for the arrival of wedding guests. Rental of the courtyard gives you the space privately for the duration of your ceremony, as well as photos after. For evening ceremonies, your reservation includes our signature candlelight set up with both pillar and votive candles which truly enhance the natural beauty of this elegant outdoor space.
- Afternoon Break
- Coffee Break
- Wedding Equipment
- AV Equipment
- LCD Projector
- Overhead projector
- Event Management
- Unique complimentary Reservation Link for your guests to reserve their rooms
- Rooming list reports showing which of your guests have reserved rooms and when they plan to arrive
- Mobile Check-In
Programs & Activities
Our wedding programs will add an extra dimension to your event, bringing family members and friends closer together. Your Wedding Services Team will help take care of all your wedding's needs.
The Spanish Colonial architecture and European style extends to our charming heated courtyard pool, the ultimate place for relaxation.View More
The Mokara Spa, is a 17,000-square-foot oasis that re-defines spa luxury with its exquisite treatments, stylish decor and experienced therapists. Don’t forget to check out our spa packages here.View More
Travel back in time on a guided walking tour of the historic Omni La Mansión del Rio Hotel property. Your exploration of the Alamo City starts here.View More
At Omni Hotels & Resorts, the health and safety of our guests and associates has always been, and always will be, our top priority.View More
Planning an event now comes with the added opportunity to make a difference. For all group rooms booked in the future, regardless of how the reservation is made, we will contribute one meal per room night.View More
San Antonio has a diverse mix of historic and cultural things to do and see, as well as great shopping. We’ve compiled a list of the can’t-miss activities near the hotel or in the greater San Antonio area. These experiences make Omni La Mansión del Rio one of the best hotels in San Antonio.
- Our experienced event and meeting planning staff is readily available for consultation regarding hotel accommodations, restaurants, spa treatments, meeting and banquet arrangements.
- We are happy to assist you in confirming space for your special celebration. Please contact the Sales Office at 210-518-1155.
- For individual guestroom reservations please visit omnihotels.com for our most current rates. Should you have a group of 10 guestrooms or more, we would be happy to set up group block at a discounted rate. Please contact our Sales Office at 210-518-1057.
- Deposits are based on a percentage of the estimated value of the master account charges. Due dates begin at the time of signature to 30 days from the signature of your agreement.
- We require that all arrangements for the servicing of food and/or beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in public rooms, meeting/banquet rooms, guestrooms, and suites be made with the Hotel. Due to state law, no food and/or beverage may be brought in or removed from the Hotel premises.
- The Omni Safe & Clean initiative follows the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and each individual Omni location will adhere to local and/or federal mandates. Associates conduct daily health screening, including temperature checks; Frequent sanitation of all associate common areas; Thorough re-training on proper hygiene and best practices; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).