The thrill of high-end shopping all in one location
Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall is an upscale, super-regional luxury shopping mall and is recognized as one of the top destinations in Arizona. It is the largest shopping mall in the state and Southwest, containing over 240 stores, 17 places to dine and more. Fashion Square boasts a plethora of top designers and brands such as Prada, Louis Vuitton, Crate & Barrel, Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co., Barneys, Neiman Marcus and much more.
Originally opened in 1961, Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall was originally built as a three-story outdoor structure. Since then, the mall has gone through many renovations and expansions, the first in 1974 nearly doubling the square footage. The latest renovation, completed in 2015, included a two-story building hosting Dick's Sporting Goods and a new 14-screen Harkins Theatres Cinema, which boasts large screens, digital sound and a guest bar/lounge. Whether you're casually shopping or forgot to pack something, Fashion Square Mall has anything and everything you might want or need.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Address: 7014 E. Camelback Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Located about a 15 minute drive from Omni Scottsdale Resort
- Check out the sales at each of the mall's retailers and restaurants
Learn more about the mall.
Celebrate the Season at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- $50 retail credit to Montelucia's on-site boutiques
- $50 dining credit
- Visitor reward vouchers with up to $1,700 in savings to Biltmore Fashion Park, Kierland Commons and Fashion Sqaure
To learn more about availability and conditions, CLICK HERE