CONQUER CAMELBACK PACKAGE | $15 Resort Guests | $25 Local Guests (includes parking)
Conquer Camelback Mountain with ease and style. Enjoy hassle free parking at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, assuring you will have a parking spot during peak hiking season. Receive a hiker’s kit equipped with everything you will need for a successful hiking outing.
When you’re done successfully conquering Camelback Mountain, treat yourself to a cold, fresh pressed juice at Crave Café and wind down with an athlete’s massage at Joya Spa.
For $25, visitors will be afforded a full day parking pass to the gated South parking lot and a Montelucia Drawstring Backpack to include the following:
- Two water bottles
- Lip balm
- Echo Canyon Hiking Trail Map Guide
- 20% discount at Crave for a #conquercamelback tee or retail item of your choice
- $20 voucher to Joya Spa for an athlete's massage
- Guided hikes may be booked and purchased separately
Use hashtag #conquercamelback to show off your hiking adventure!
Terms and Conditions
- All visitors must purchase packages from Crave Cafe PRIOR to attempting to enter South parking lot.
- Parking pass receipt from Crave Cafe is required to enter South parking lot - underground parking is reserved for resort guests only.
- Joya Spa voucher redemptions must be used within one month from date received.
- Crave Cafe discount offers must be used the same day.
- Trail head is approximately 1 mile from the resort parking area - there is no shuttle service provided.
- Uber services are at guest's own expense - pick up and drop-offs from the east side of the hotel only.
- Parking is subject to availability.
- All purchases are final - no rebates, refunds or exchanges.
Camelback Mountain beckons hikers who love the Sonoran Desert, sandstone rock formations and unparalleled views of the valley. With some of the most scenic trails in Arizona, Paradise Valley has the right hiking route for every level.
Echo Canyon Trail is one of the most popular hiking trails in Paradise Valley and is located behind the resort. Rated one of the more tougher hikes in the area, this hiking path has dirt, gravel, boulders, steep grades, some handrail-assisted sections, and is recommend for those who maintain a higher fitness level. The distance to the top is 1.14 miles and will take approximately 1.5 to 3 hours to reach the summit and back.
Cholla Trail is 1.4 miles to the summit and is located 4 miles east of the resort. Cholla does contain steep grades and resembles more of a hike than a climb. In order to reach the top, however, three-quarters of the way up the mountain, hikers will come across a section that requires maneuvering through large sections of boulders, so it's recommended that hikers proceed slowly and carefully. Hiking time is approximately 45 minutes to an hour, each way.
To learn more about nearby trails, descriptions, and difficulty levels, please visit the concierge or the fitness desk. Conquer Camelback Hiking packages may be purchased separately at Crave Café.
Each Saturday October - May | Crave Cafe Patio | $25 per guest
Have an expert led three-hour Camelback Mountain hike. Meet at the Crave Cafe patio at 7:45 a.m., and remember to wear proper attire, footwear and sunscreen. To reserve your place, please dial (480) 627-3020.
VIEW PARADISE VALLEY TRAIL GUIDE
BIKE RENTALS | $10 PER HOUR
The beautiful weather and climate in Scottsdale lends itself to plentiful outdoor play and sport year-round. With some of the most scenic trails in Arizona, Paradise Valley has the right hike or bike route for every level.
Experience the beauty of the desert while enjoying a bike ride through Paradise Valley. For more information on bicycle rentals, please contact guest services at (480) 627-3200.
View Paradise Valley Trail Guide
Every hiker needs to know these best hiking tips to stay safe and comfortable on the trail.
- Bring at least 32 oz. of water for every hour you plan on hiking, 2 liters if you plan on a full hike.
- October - May hike early in the morning to avoid mid-day heat.
- June - September plan to be on the mountain by 6:00 a.m. to minimize risk of heat exposure.
- Stay on the trail and hike with someone, not alone.
- Remain with your party at all times.
- Inform someone of your hiking plans before you leave.
- Bring a fully charged cell phone with you.
- If in distress, stay calm, call 911 and wait for help.
- Choose the hike best suited to your fitness level: Beginner - Intermediate - Expert
- Consult our fitness staff at ext: 3015, with questions pertaining to difficulty of trails.
- Wear proper footwear such as hiking or all terrain shoes or sneakers.
Options, such as walking along the base of Camelback Mountain are available, as well as other trails in the area that you may enjoy.
View Paradise Valley Trail Guide