Discover the wonders of the Sonoran Desert at the Desert Museum, ranked by TripAdvisor as one of the Top 10 Museums in the country and the #1 Tucson attraction. The 98-acre, mostly outdoor museum features 230 animal species, 1,200 types of plants and one of the world's most comprehensive regional mineral collections that you can immerse yourself in on the two miles of walking paths through the desert habitats.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO TO THE DESERT MUSEUM
- The museum, located at 2021 N. Kinney Rd., is open daily (holidays included)
- The world-renowned museum is a botanical garden, gallery and “zoo without bars”
- The museum is 90% outdoors with 2 ½ miles of walking trails (wheelchairs & scooters for a fee)
- Bird walks and desert discovery tours are daily at the museum
- The museum’s scenic drive along Gates Pass (Speedway) curves through the world’s largest Saguaro forest
Learn more about the Desert Museum.
Build Your Own Package at Omni Tucson National Resort
Guests who book this special offer, receive:
- Luxurious room accommodations
- Complimentary breakfast
- The rest is up to you!
To learn more about conditions and availability, click here