4949 East Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85253
Phone: (480) 627-3200, Fax: (480) 627-3101
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia is nestled at the foot of majestic Camelback Mountain.
Feel the Warmth of Scottsdale Luxury
Tucked amongst the shadows of Camelback Mountain in the heart of the West’s Most Western Town, the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia embraces its Mediterranean charm amidst the backdrop of Arizona’s intriguing desert landscape. Our Scottsdale luxury resort in Arizona surrounds guests with high-end amenities and deluxe accommodations that are convenient to an array of premier shopping, dining, cultural and outdoor opportunities.
Behind the walls of the award-winning resort are hidden gems that guests will uncover as they explore the palatial grounds. Discover 293 well-appointed rooms, inclusive of 38 luxury suites and two presidential suites,where a sound night’s sleep is rest assured and modern technologies are well appreciated. Relax and rejuvenate with a signature massage or body treatment at Joya Spa
, or sample the delectable culinary creations from the resort’s impressive portfolio of world-class dining
establishments. There’s never a shortage of refreshment at the Scottsdale, Arizona, luxury resort, with multiple sparkling pools, splashing fountains and winding floral walkways ready to take all guests’ breath away.
More than 300 days of sunshine set the perfect stage for wandering off site and experiencing world-class golf on nearly 200 golf courses, hiking up Camelback Mountain, partaking in poolside yoga, viewing more than 1,300 animals at Phoenix Zoo or putting the pedal to the metal in a hot sports car on the Bob Bondurant race track. The Omni at Montelucia is the ideal hub for Scottsdale-area attractions.
Business professionals are more productive at the Arizona luxury resort in Scottsdale which sports a number of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces
with flexible layouts. Located in North Scottsdale and just 15 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), the resort’s conference center has more than 29,000 square feet that can host conventions, board meetings, weddings, receptions and social soirees for parties of 10 to more than 1,000.
For additional information visit the resort website.
- Well-appointed, spacious guest rooms with breathtaking views of pools, mountains or resort
- Full-service spa and salon
- Six restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Four sparkling pools with 30 cabanas
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
- 24-hour business center
- VIP access to top championship golf courses
- 27,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Pet-friendly for dogs and cats up to 40 pounds
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m. Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Awards and Accolades
- U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hotels 2013 and 2014: #5 in Phoenix and #7 in Arizona
- Condé Nast Traveler’s “Best Spas” 2014: #69 in the Top 100 Resort Spas in the United States
- Readers’ Choice Awards 2013 list: #8 of 25 Resorts in the Southwest
- Brides magazine 2013: Only Arizona resort selected for Most Romantic Wedding Venues
- AAA Four-Diamond Award (2009 through 2013)
- Orbitz.com 2012: Best of Stay
- TheKnot.com 2012: One of the Most Amazing Wedding Venues in the World
- U.S. News & World Report 2011-12: Best Hotels in USA
- Travel + Leisure 2011-12: T+L 500, The World’s Best Hotels
- Ranking Arizona 2013: Spa, Day/Resort Best of Arizona Business