Experience the Southern hospitality and elegant charm that have made The Omni Homestead Resort a premier destination for 22 U.S. presidents dating back to the 18th century. With more than 2,000 acres of timeless comforts and modern amenities all under one roof, our Hot Springs, Virginia accommodations are the perfect getaway for business and leisure traveling.
Two major hot springs flow onto our property, offering guests the opportunity to take in the mineral waters just as President Thomas Jefferson did in 1818. Our two-acre water park, fueled by crystal clear springs, features two water slides, a lazy river, a water play zone and a sandy beach for the kids, along with a cozy whirlpool and private cabanas with exclusive services. Golfers can challenge themselves on nationally ranked golf courses. Guests can step into the Spa at the Homestead for an exhilarating rejuvenation like no other.
Outdoor activities abound at our premier Hot Springs resort, with the mountains and valleys bursting with summer and winter activities such as horseback riding, snowboarding, paintballing, falconry and ice skating. Relatively mild winters (average temperature of 39 degrees) and cool summers (average temperature of 62 degrees) mean that fun can be had year-round. There's plenty to do indoors, too, with an on-site theater showing classic titles and family favorites and the year-round pool adjacent to the spa.
Awards & Accolades
- Golf Week's Best Resort Courses Award, 2013
- Top 50 Golf Resorts by Golf Digest, 2013
- Top Renovated Meeting Site Award from Convention South, 2013
- Pinnacle Award from Successful Meetings, 2013
- #60 in Top 270 Spas by Condé Nast Traveler, 2013
- #12 in Top 20 Resorts in the South by Condé Nast Traveler, 2013
- #10 Resort in Virginia by U.S. News & World Report, 2013
- Recipient of the "Gold Key Award" from Meetings & Conventions, 2012