For kids between the ages of 3 and 12, The Omni Homestead Resort KidsClub is brimming with activity. Count on hours of supervised fun guaranteed to create lasting memories.
Kids should wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes. Please also have them bring a bathing suit, sweater or jacket. Children may be divided into two age groups: 3-7 and 8-12, and all participants must be potty-trained (no pull-ups or diapers). Pre-registration for both day and night programs is strongly encouraged.
- Full day with lunch
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- $77 for the first child, $57 for each additional child in the immediate family
- Half day with lunch
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – $47 per child
- Noon – 5:00 p.m. – $57 per child
- Half day without lunch
- 9:00 a.m. – noon – $42 per child
- 12:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – $52 per child
- Kids’ Night Out: Saturday
- 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- $47 per child (for guest on MAP/FAP)
- $57 per child (for guest on EP)
If you need to get away one night for a romantic evening or a relaxing break, we’re happy to babysit. The first child is $18 per hour and each additional sibling is $5 per hour. Babysitting is provided in the comfort of your room with the option for your sitter to take the children out and about. A 24-hour advanced registration is required, and all requests are handled based on availability of services. Babysitting requires a two-hour minimum and a nominal fee applies. Babysitting observes a 24-hour cancellation policy or applicable fee. To make arrangements or for questions, please contact our Babysitting Coordinator at (540) 839-7956.