The Omni Homestead Equestrian Center
Hours of operation:
Daily: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weather permitting. Reservations required.
The Equestrian Center is open to guests with advance reservations
Advance reservations for activities are strongly recommended. Please contact us via email or at 540-839-3860 for reservations and information.
Ride a trail through the wooded forest. Breathe the clean mountain air. Soak up the beauty of the Alleghenies and come away refreshed.
$80 per person for a 30-minute group guided trail ride
$105 per person for a one-hour group guided trail ride
$165 per person for a private one-hour guided trail ride (2 minimum guests)
- Western saddles
- All rides are accompanied by a guide
- Wear close-toed shoes with sturdy sole
- Wear jeans or long pants
- Must be 4' 6" tall to ride
- Maximum weight for horseback rides is 240 lbs.
- Walk pace only
- Children under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign a release form at the Equestrian desk prior to ride. There are no exceptions.
- For safety reasons no cell phones, cameras, or bags are allowed on the rides. Lockers are available at the stables.
All trail rides will be accompanied by a guide. The height requirement is 4’6” and weight limit 240lbs. Group rides consist of various guests riding together.
Children’s Hand-led Ride
$45 per child for a 10-minute ride
For children under 4’6” in height
Take a step back in time as you travel along wooded trails on a private carriage through the tranquil countryside of Virginia.
$155 per carriage for a private, 30-minute ride
$255 per carriage for a private, one-hour ride
- Carriage rides can accommodate up to four passengers.
- Dress in layers during cool months.
- You are welcome to carry cell phones and cameras.