A HISTORIC HOTEL WITH A MODERN TWIST
A legendary symbol in downtown Boston since 1855, Omni Parker House boasts old-world charm and elegance accompanied by all of the modern conveniences of a world-class establishment. Our hotel is nestled in the heart of downtown Boston, Massachusetts, located along the Freedom Trail and at the foot of Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Quincy Market and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
Boston has so much for both the leisure and business traveler. Let Omni Parker House make your trip extra special with one of our packages. Whether you are looking for romance or family fun, we have a package that will let you experience the historic charm of Beantown, while staying at one of the best hotels in Boston.
Oh What Fun It Is To Stay!Celebrate what fun it is to stay with Omni!
Enjoy even more winter fun with a 15% discount off our best available rates and a $20 hotel credit.
Park & StayExplore Boston
Experience all Boston has to offer with the Park and Stay package from the Omni Parker House.
All Hotel Amenities
- 551 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Parker's Restaurant & Bar
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with Pelotons
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Gift Shop
- Omni Kids Crew
- Safe Deposit Boxes at Front Desk
- Two Bars with Lighter Fare
- Currency Exchange
- 23,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly
- Post/Parcel Services
- Translation Services
- Valet Parking
- Jogging & Biking Trails Near Hotel
- Free & Paid WiFi
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
As one of Boston’s historic cornerstones, Omni Parker House displays a character as storied and unique as the town itself. With classic style, modern amenities and personalized service, we offer one of the finest experiences in the country for leisure and business travelers alike.
The day you get married is a monumental moment in your life. Omni Parker House is the perfect location for your dream wedding in Boston. Let the historic charm and timeless beauty of our downtown Boston hotel set the stage for your big day. Our hotel wedding packages include options like the luxurious Rooftop Ballroom that showcases spectacular views of the city skyline, making it the ideal setting for weddings and meetings alike.
To help you explore all the area’s attractions and exciting events around Omni Parker House, we've compiled a list of our favorite destinations and activities in downtown Boston and beyond. With our central location, it’s easy to access all of Boston.
The Boston Cream Pie
Many don’t realize that the true, original Boston Cream Pie is a culinary creation of Boston’s Parker House.
When staying in Boston, there’s no better spot than Omni Parker House! The hotel has roots dating back to 1855 & a location in the heart of downtown.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI PARKER HOUSE LOCATED?
Omni Parker House puts guests in the heart of Boston. The hotel physical address is 60 School Street Boston, Massachusetts 02108
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI PARKER HOUSE?
Omni Parker House is near the following airports:
- 2.5 miles from Logan International Airport
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT THE HOTEL?
Overnight valet parking with in-and-out privileges is $55 per vehicle, per night. The garage can accommodate vehicles up to 6’8” in height. Guests with over-height vehicles should call the hotel prior to arrival for directions to other garages nearby that can accommodate their vehicle.
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
Boston is well-served by ground transportation companies that run throughout the city. The hotel concierge can arrange car rental, limousine or town car service on your behalf.
- From the Amtrak South Station, the cab ride to the hotel is approximately $7.
- From the Airport, the cab ride to the hotel is approximately $20-$28.
- Government Center T Stop is now open.
Eco-friendly travelers can take advantage of Boston’s MBTA train service located only one block from the hotel. From Logan Airport, take the Blue Line to State Street station, which is only a three-minute walk to the hotel. Fare is $2.90 each way. Bus #22 stops at Terminals A and B and the Airport subway station. Bus #33 stops at Terminals C and E and the Airport subway station. Take the Logan Airport Terminal A shuttle bus towards the loop. Take the Bus Walk 1 minute to the Airport Station and take the MBTA Blue Line to State Street.
- MBTA Park Street Station (Red or Green line) is a four-minute walk
- MBTA State Street Station (Blue or Orange Line) is a two-minute walk
- MBTA Downtown Crossing Station (Red or Orange Line) is a four minute walk
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Guests must be 21 years of age to rent a room. Guests who check out prior to their expected departure date will be subject to an early departure fee equal to one night’s stay plus applicable taxes.
- All guests with confirmed reservations must provide a valid credit card upon check-in and provide a government issued photo ID matching the name on the reservation. Credit card will be authorized for full room and tax in addition to a $50 per night hold for incidentals.