YOUR RIVERWALK RETREAT IN DOWNTOWN JACKSONVILLE
Situated in the heart of downtown, our luxury hotel connects you with Jacksonville’s most popular cultural and business districts. Relax poolside with dramatic views of the river and skyline or at the newly renovated J Bar and Juliette’s. With convenient access to TIAA Field, Times Union Center, Memorial Arena and other popular attractions, Omni Jacksonville Hotel puts you in the midst of the excitement of the River City.
Enjoy water activities, sport fishing, historical sites, championship golf courses, bird watching and entertainment venues. Whether visiting for romance or family fun, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel has a Florida vacation offer just for you.
All Hotel Amenities
- 354 Guest Rooms & Suites
- Free & Paid WiFi
- 24-hour Business Center
- Full-Service Restaurant
- Valet & Self Parking
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Rooftop Heated Pool
- 14,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- In-Room Dining
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- ATM & Full-service Bank In Atrium
- Gift Shop
- Multilingual Staff
- Post/Parcel Service
- Pressing Service
- Safety Deposit Box Available at Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service
- Shoe Shine
- Translation Services
- Check cashing (up to $50 per day)
- Coffee Shop
- Pet Friendly
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Located just steps from the St. John’s Riverwalk, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel pairs southern hospitality with contemporary luxury. Situated in the heart of downtown, our luxury hotel puts you steps away from Jacksonville’s most popular cultural and business districts.
- ALL PHOTOS
Omni Jacksonville Hotel is conveniently located near the business district in Downtown. This hotel is the ideal location for businesses to host conferences, corporate meetings, and corporate retreats. Learn more about booking for a business event or planning a wedding at this location.
Whether you're interested in sports, art galleries, breweries, live music or museums, Jacksonville has something to offer. We’ve indexed the best and most interesting events and attractions to make the most of your visit.
Use this two-day itinerary as a guide to uncover all that our charming city has to offer.
INDULGE YOUR SENSES
at Juliette's Bistro
Enjoy exquisite cuisine and fine wine at our modern bistro, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI JACKSONVILLE LOCATED?
Omni Jacksonville is located in the heart of downtown Jacksonville, near the St. John's Riverwalk. The physical address is 245 Water Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32202.
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI JACKSONVILLE HOTEL?
Omni Jacksonville Hotel is located near the following airports:
- About 18 miles from Jacksonville International Airport (approximately 20 minutes).
HOW MUCH IS PARKING AT OMNI JACKSONVILLE HOTEL?
- Overnight valet parking is available for $25 per night and includes in and out privileges.
- City self-parking is available for $12 and does not include in and out privileges.
- Garage City self-parking is available for $14 if parked for 8 or more hours.
DOES THE HOTEL OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel's transportation partner from/to the airport is Go Airport Express. You can book through their website or by phone by dialing (904) 722-9494. The Shared ride shuttle rates are $25 per person and $10 for each additional person. Private transportation is also available through the link starting at $42.00.
- Group transportation services are available via 3rd party services at extra charge for Meetings and events, restaurant dine-arounds, off-property excursions, destination weddings, etc. Vehicle options include sedans, SUVs, executive vans, and 24, 36 & 57 passenger buses.
- Skyway is connected to the hotel via a walkway. The service runs from the Prime Osborn Convention Center to the South Bank of the St. John's River. The skyway runs from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The fare is complimentary.
- River Taxi is located at Jacksonville Landing. Weather permitting, the water taxi provides service to the South Bank of the St Johns River and Jacksonville Municipal Stadium. The fare is $8.
- The Jacksonville trolley lines offer increased transportation flexibility in and around downtown, San Marco, Riverside and Avondale. View Schedule
Please take the time to review the hotel policies of the Omni Jacksonville. If you have any questions, please call (904) 355-6664
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
Must be 21 + years old to check-in. Photo ID is required.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY?
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is pet friendly for pets up to 25 lbs. There is a $150 non-refundable cleaning fee.