Located along the majestic St. Johns River, Jacksonville Landing is the front door to the city's urban core. Visitors can find a variety of fun and exciting activities to enjoy no matter the time of year. The Landing offers full-service restaurants, an indoor mall, indoor and outdoor concert venues, a museum, day spa, fitness club and visitor center. Visitors can dine by the waterfront at Fionn MacCool's Irish Restaurant and Pub before listening to live music in the center courtyard. The Landing also hosts a variety of must-go events throughout the year like the Florida/Georgia Weekend Celebrations, the annual Christmas Tree Lighting, St. Patrick's Day and more.
If you want great views or just need to get around, the St. Johns River Taxi can be taken to various spots including Southbank and Metro Park where Everbank Field is located. You may even spot a manatee or dolphin swimming alongside the ferry. Tickets for the River Taxi can be purchased at the front desk of our hotel.
Things to Know Before You Visit Jacksonville Landing
- Address: 2 W Independent Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Mall hours: Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.; Friday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.; Sunday 12:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- All restaurants are open seven-days-a-week for lunch and dinner; however, Village Bread Café is only open for breakfast and lunch
- Located just one block from Omni Jacksonville Hotel
- Parking is available in The Jacksonville Landing Lot for $2.00 - $10.00; other parking options are available
- Visit at sunrise and sunset for the best views of the river and bridge
Learn more about Jacksonville Landing.
Bed and Breakfast Package
Guests who book this offer receive:
- Deluxe room accommodations
- Daily full American breakfast or breakfast buffet for each registered guest in Juliette's
To learn more about availability and conditions, click here