Make your way to the OUE Skyspace LA in the US Bank Tower to experience a family-friendly attraction in the heart of Los Angeles. Get unobstructed 360-degree views of the city from the two observation terraces, where interactive and educational components complement the spectacular design.
Feel the California sunshine on your face on an unmatched 2,800 square feet of outdoor space nearly 1,000 feet above Downtown LA. Go to the Digital Interactive Level to experience the dynamic technology, and get vital information about the city's attractions and neighborhoods on the Digital Topography Wall. See reflections upon reflections in the Infinity Mirror, and marvel at the Silhouette Wall, where pixels create reflective images based on body movement.
Enhance your visit by choosing the Skyslide option, and experience a thrill unlike any other! Positioned nearly 1,000 feet above Downtown LA, the Skyslide is 45 feet long, approximately 4 feet wide and made entirely from 1-1/4-inch thick glass. Glide from the 70th to the 69th floor of the US Bank Tower and get unparalleled views of the city from the outside of the building.
Things to Know Before You Visit OUE Skyspace LA
- OUE Skyspace is located at US Bank Tower, 633 West Fifth Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071, walking distance from Omni Los Angeles Hotel
- The entrance is to OUE Skyspace LA is to the left of the main entrance and up the outside stairs on the 2nd level.
- Tickets are $25 for adults, $22 for seniors, $19 for youth and free for children two and under
- OUE Skyspace is open Sunday – Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Friday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Learn more about OUE Skyspace
Skip the lines at OUE Skyspace
Purchase your ticket and beat the crowds at OUE Skyspace. Get an unobstructed 360-degree view of the city, as well as experience the thrill of the world's first ever Skyslide.
Discover Downtown Package at the Omni Los Angeles Hotel
Guests who book this special offer receive:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Two complimentary tickets to OUE Skyspace LA - Observation Deck & Skyslide
- Complimentary audio walking tour of Downtown Los Angeles
- Map of Downtown Los Angeles
- Chef’s Grand Central Market Amenity delivered to your guestroom
- Pre-Call from Concierge to arrange Los Angeles excursions
To learn more about availability and conditions, click here