Check-in: 4:00 p.m./Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. If you arrive prior to 4:00 p.m., you may check your luggage with the bell desk and enjoy our restaurants, golf courses, resort shops and pool areas until your room becomes available.
The person whose name is on the reservation must be at least 18 years of age to check into the resort. Photo identification is required for check-in.
DAILY RESORT CHARGE
The daily resort charge of $35 per room will be added to the daily room rate. This resort charge allows guests to enjoy many resort services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charge.
- Welcome beverage served at Guest Reception area
- In-room coffee and tea
- In-room high-speed wireless internet
- Local and toll-free calls
- Digital daily newspaper
- Access to golf practice facility with complimentary range balls in the afternoon
- Golf bag storage
- Poolside amenities including towels, lounge chairs, lifeguard supervision and toys
- Priority access to tennis, golf, cabana and Kidtopia reservations
- Access to the resort Athletic Club and daily fitness classes
- Light Business services
A deposit of the first night’s room/package rate and tax will be taken at time of reservation. For advanced purchase rates a deposit equal to total stay (nights) will be taken at the time your reservation is made.
DINING AND RECREATION RESERVATIONS
Advanced reservations and appointments are encouraged for all recreation and evening dining to ensure preferred times.
EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
There is a $75 fee should you check out prior to your scheduled departure date. If you booked a reservation with a minimum night requirement or as a holiday package, you will be charged the full length of your reservation.
GOOD NIGHT’S REST POLICY
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:30 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
LATE CHECK-OUT REQUEST
Late check-out is granted based on availability on the day of your departure. Depending on the time you requested for check-out, there might be a late check-out fee, which varies from a half-day rate to a full-day rate.
Parking: Omni La Costa Resort & Spa’s daily parking charge is $45 per vehicle per night for valet, $35 per vehicle per night for self-parking.
Rollaway Beds: $45 per rollaway bed, per evening.
Spa Day Pass: $75
TAXES AND GOVERNMENT FEES
The room rate and daily resort charge are subject to government-imposed fees and taxes.
For our Villa Guests, housekeeping service is provided every 3rd day. If you would like additional service, kindly touch "0" on your telephone and we will be delighted to respond.
In order to provide a quality experience and privacy for our guests, professional photography and filming on property is limited and requires advance notice and permission prior to shooting (at least 24 hours), and proper proof of insurance. To inquire, please reach out to LCRCommunity@omnihotels.com.
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is a dog-friendly resort and loves to welcome four-legged friends of all shapes and sizes! We look forward to having you and your best friend stay with us. To ensure the comfort and safety of our hotel guests we will require that you sign an acceptance of damages form upon arrival and familiarize yourself with our pet policy:
- There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $75 per reservation for up to 2 dogs ($200 for Suites and Villas). This fee is for the deep cleaning of the room upon departure.
- We especially love well-mannered dogs. Sorry, no cats or other creatures. We are unable to accommodate Pit bulls, Pit mixes, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows or Chow mixes.
- Service animals accompanying guests with disabilities are always welcome and will not be required to pay the one time pet charge (no documentation necessary).
- ESA dogs (Emotional Support Animals) will be required to pay the fee.
- If your pet is left unattended and is making noise, the Manager on Duty may remove your pet and you will be required to cover pet sitting fees.
- Please declare your dog at check-in. Undisclosed and discovered dogs will be charged a $200 one-time fee.
- Pets must be leashed, caged, or firmly held when they are outside guest rooms, including during their walks around property. Please clean up after your dog and dispose of pet waste in the appropriate areas.
- Housekeeping will not service your room with your pet inside.
- Please read our acceptance of damages form carefully. You are solely responsible for any and all injuries your pet inflicts on our guests or staff as well as all damages related to your pet's stay.
- Pets are prohibited from resort pool facilities.
PET DINING POLICY
California law allows pet dogs at outdoor dining venues. This means that pet dogs can be allowed into our outdoor seating areas during meals with compliance of the following policies:
- Pet dogs enter and exit through a separate entrance without going through the indoor dining area (in other words enter the patio dining areas directly from the outdoors).
- This does not apply at Garden, Splash, and Edge pool bar/restaurant areas. Pets are not allowed in pool areas due to health code laws (service animals are permitted.)
- Food and water for the dog to be in single-use containers.
- Dog is leashed and controlled by owner.
- Employees are not allowed to touch the dog. If an employee does touch dog, that person must wash his or her hands immediately.
- Please note that we have specific dog-friendly tables so the wait may be longer than normal if you are dining with your dog.
Please keep in mind the following when at the pool areas:
- No outside food or beverage is allowed into the pool areas (unless purchased from Marketplace/VUE to Go)
- No pets
- No glassware
- Please refrain from seat saving. Seats saved for more than 15 minutes without occupants may be subject to item removal
We enforce 10 minute Family Pool breaks at the end of every hour in order to promote sunscreen re-application and water re-hydration.
There is no smoking in guest rooms. Smoking is prohibited on pool decks, restaurants and in all our shops. Guest may smoke in most other outdoor areas with the exception of the Spa Courtyard.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.