Check-in: 4:00 p.m./Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m. If you arrive prior to 4:00 p.m., you may check your luggage with the bell desk and enjoy our restaurants, golf courses, resort shops and pool areas until your room becomes available.
The person whose name is on the reservation must be at least 21 years of age to check into the resort. Photo identification is required for check-in.
DAILY RESORT CHARGE
The daily resort charge of $30 per room will be added to the daily room rate. This resort charge allows guests to enjoy many resort services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges.
Services include: In-room high speed Wifi, WiFi hot spots, entrance to our state-of-the-art Athletic Club, no charge for local and 800 access calls, in-room coffee and tea, and daily newspaper (upon request).
A deposit of the first night’s room/package rate and tax will be taken 72 hours prior to your arrival. For advanced purchase rates a deposit will be taken at the time your reservation is made.
DINING AND RECREATION RESERVATIONS
Advanced reservations and appointments are encouraged for all recreation and evening dining to ensure preferred times.
Donation requests can be submitted online by clicking here.
EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY
There is a $75 fee should you check out prior to your scheduled departure date. If you booked a reservation with a minimum night requirement or as a holiday package, you will be charged the full length of your reservation.
GOOD NIGHT’S REST POLICY
To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests, the hotel enforces a Good Night’s Rest Policy in our guest rooms. Only registered guests are permitted to enter guest room elevators or guest rooms after 10:30 p.m. All guests must be registered at check-in. If a disturbance is created as a result of a party or noise from a guest room, all guests in the room will be asked to leave the hotel without a refund. These guidelines are in place to ensure every guest enjoys a peaceful and pleasant stay in our hotel.
LATE CHECK-OUT REQUEST
Late check-out is granted based on availability on the day of your departure. Depending on the time you requested for check-out, there might be a late check-out fee, which varies from a half-day rate to a full-day rate.
Self Parking: $20 per night
Valet Parking: $28 per night
Rollaway Beds: $25
Spa Day Pass: $65
TAXES AND GOVERNMENT FEES
The room rate and daily resort charge are subject to government-imposed fees and taxes.
Your dog is welcome at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa with the following conditions:
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- You will be charged a $50 non-refundable cleaning fee upon check-in. This is a basic cleaning of pet hair and odor. Additional charges for damages may be imposed.
- Your dog may not exceed 25 lbs.
- Omni La Costa will not allow any dangerous animals, animals perceived to be threatening, wild animals or other unusual animals on property. Omni La Costa shall make the final determination of whether a specific dog will be permitted.
- If your dog barks, makes other noises or is otherwise a cause of complaints that would create a revenue loss or adjustments, you will be required to reimburse us.
- Omni La Costa also reserves the right to require you to remove your dog and we are not required to provide any warning or second chance for violation of this policy. The decision of Omni La Costa shall be final.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog. If an accident does occur, please call Housekeeping so we can provide assistance and a quick clean up.
- Guests bringing a dog will be required to sign an “Acceptance of Responsibility for Damages Pet Policy Agreement Form” upon arrival.
Note: Guide dogs for the blind or otherwise disabled are exempt from the pet policy; there is no weight limit or pet fee.
There is no smoking in guest rooms. Smoking is prohibited on pool decks, restaurants and in all our shops. Guest may smoke in most other outdoor areas with the exception of the Spa Courtyard.
Any use of Omni’s fitness centers, Fit Kits, Sleep Kits, or participation in off-site exercise classes or other programs offered by Omni (“Wellness Benefits”) is done at participant’s sole risk. Omni shall not be liable for any injuries, loss, or damage to the participant or participant’s personal property resulting from the use of the Wellness Benefits, regardless of whether it occurs as a result of Omni’s negligence. If the participant chooses to use the Wellness Benefits, the participant hereby expressly waives any claim of liability - for personal/bodily injury or damages - which occurs to the participant or for any loss of or injury to person or property. This waiver is intended to be a complete release of any responsibility for personal injuries and/or property loss/damage sustained by any participant while on Omni’s premises or at off-site exercise classes, whether using exercise equipment or not.