Kids and parents alike will enjoy our family-friendly resort activities. Upon check-in, children receive a backpack filled with fun items designed specifically for them. With programs and events for all ages, many of which are complimentary, the activities schedule refreshes weekly and includes seasonal highlights. For the most up-to-date activities list please review our Resort Guide. Here are examples of our family activities:
- Nighttime S’more Roasting
- Dive in Movies
- Surf Camp
- Vibz Game Lounge
- Arts and Crafts
- Kidtopia kids club
- Kids Fitness Boot Camp
- Vibz Game Lounge
- Sport Court
Kidtopia, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa’s exciting club just for kids, takes children’s resort programs to the next level while stimulating young imaginations and keeping your kids entertained and engaged.
Kidtopia offers a nursery for children ages 6 months to 3 years old for two consecutive hours of care at a time during the day. The night camp program is available for children ages 3 years and older, bathroom independent. Kidtopia offers small slides and soft climb items, books, puzzles, blocks, games and a comfortable movie lounge. They will also love our 600-gallon saltwater aquarium filled with exotic fish!
Hours and Rates
- Hours of Operation: Daily from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Full Day registration (8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) $80, includes lunch
- Half Day registration (8:00 a.m. to Noon and 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) $50, includes lunch
- Night Camp registration (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Thursdays - Saturdays) $60 for first child and $40 for each sibling, includes dinner
Parents must remain on Omni La Costa grounds while their children are enrolled in Kidtopia. Must call to make reservations, subject to availability. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. For Kidtopia information and reservations, call (760) 931-7543.